Movies/series thread

Fuck you guys, when I was googling shit for shitposting here concerning chinese cartoons I saw one with extremely high score so decided to give it a shot.

In addition I think one of the characters is voiced by the same chick that voices my waifu in Persona 5, so yea, now I must watch it. Steins;Gate's looking good.

THIS GAY FORUM IS GOING TO TURN ME INTO WEEB SMH

Actually im not mad now, this Steins;Gate thing is really cool. If it keeps delivering it might be my top3 somewhere (doesnt say much since i almost watched nothing of weeb stuff, but it's really good)

Saw that new Spiderman movie yesterday, enjoyed!
steins-gate-18-kurisu-definitely-a-virgin.gif

Oh well, i definitely have to thank you guys, if not for me trying to shitpost here I'd probably never stumble upon Steins;Gate.

Best chinese cartoon i've ever watched and im not even ashamed. Okay artstyle, great characters and story, perfect balance of feels and jokes, no animu bullshit like god mode, ridiculous fights, mechs and superpowers, no boobs and huge eyes attacking me from every side.

If only every anime would be like that I could be full time weeb. But apparently nothing better in this genre was created, oh well.

9/10, although I really want to give it 10.

Fine, 9,5/10. If a fucking cartoon can make me feel sorry and sad for a fucking trap character then I am hopeless pussy.