Movies/series thread

Couple things watched lately.

Bloodline. Never seen a show start off so good and end so bad. Amazing, really, how quickly something good can become so shite.

The Defenders. Pretty much what's to be expected from Netflix's Marvel shows. Nothing impressive, nothing dull, just mediocre.

Baby Driver. Everyone seemed to really love this movie and so I finally got around to watching this. Can't say I'm excited about it at all, thought it was super boring, cliche, generic, etc. Do not understand its reception whatsoever.

Netflix went for qunatity over quality in their series. They cancel good shows and spam the shitty ones.

^Netflix originals are overrated. They have maybe 5 shows that I'd qualify as 'good'... And now they invest 7 billion dollars in originals next year, and want to stop licensing other shows? Hope the quality improves on their originals because otherwise they're just another shitty production company with 99% trash :)

^Netflix originals are overrated. They have maybe 5 shows that I'd qualify as 'good'... And now they invest 7 billion dollars in originals next year, and want to stop licensing other shows? Hope the quality improves on their originals because otherwise they're just another shitty production company with 99% trash :)

They just keep increasing the price while:

Giving even less content to polish version
Content quality drops AF

I mean at this point I just pirate, no point in paying and supporting shitty practices and shitty series. Only thing I care about is Stranger Things 2, but they will probably fuck it up.

They cancelled The Returned and will probably cancel OA since i got hooked so. And where the fuck is next Black Mirror

Maybe it's fucking Hideo Kojima, he's the guy that can absolutely ruin everything with endings.

Talking about fucking Kojima, there was an interview ricently with director of MGS movie.
TL:DR:

He is a fan of the series (kek) and he respects the material.

Thats why he's gonna slam several timelines into one movie. Yup. He's gonna fucking merge shit, that would require few season of series into a 1.5h movie. Noice.

Calling the script now:
Random dude, played by some fag, wearing bandana inflitrates secret base in africa (so they could add negros to the movie), butchers 1000 people, falls in love with latino chick and saves her from a nuclear equipped mech piloted by his father, who got cloned because he couldnt have kids. Because he is gay.

So basically even simpler script than game from 1987. Cant wait!

Do I have to even comment on how stupid current GoT episode was?
Was I watching olympics?

Gold medal in sprinting
Gold medal in throwing spear
Gold medal in not giving in to cold
Gold medal in raven marathon
Gold medal in dragon sprinting
Gold medal in plot armor

Probably few hours in a cold, wet clothing and Jon Snow is barely scratched. Previously rescued by his uncle who comes out of nowhere. And ignores the free space on the horse that coudlve taken him too.

At least ginger wildling lives but ...

...this show is fucking stupid

7 episodes left, might as well finish it up. It was good while it followed the books, now its getting really ridiculous, its turning into sam gay high fantasy we have shitton of, who needs more of this shit? You cant go from "make 1 mistake and die" to "make only mistakes and survive everything"

THE ONLY SCARY THING IS HER CUM COVERED DISGUSTING FACE

rPNCqww.gif

Reactions: winters epilogue