Movies/series thread

Well, that indeed sounds stupid, personally i never had a "hard on" on Lara co i dont give a fuck about her in that aspect. Personally never seen a strong woman who either didnt look jacked or was skinny. Every time i was surprised by chick's strength it was because a good amount of fat tissue was hiding her muscles.

As I said, if the girl turns out to play her role good I will shut up, but for now I will remain sceptial, ive got pretty good score rating movies by their trailers. I want to be wrong this time, because game adaptations really need to step up their game and if they keep failing less directors will want to touch them.

Came back after a short break, see 5 new posts "wow, people are alive".

Nope, just stefan posted 5 emoticons.

Back on topic: finally watched Inglorious Bastards. Good stuff, although the ending could be a little bit better. Overall enjoyable, even though I fucking despise french and german language, it's cancer for the ears.

Came back after a short break, see 5 new posts "wow, people are alive".

Nope, just stefan posted 5 emoticons.

Back on topic: finally watched Inglorious Bastards. Good stuff, although the ending could be a little bit better. Overall enjoyable, even though I fucking despise french and german language, it's cancer for the ears.
Inglourious Basterds was fucking incredible i.m.o., one of my favourite Tarantino movies.

I finally got around to watching The Hateful Eight yesterday, really enjoyed it! Typical quality Tarantino movie, really cool characters, juicy conversations as always and some really funny moments as well.

I felt like the setting was far more interesting than the movie itself. It went nowhere after a promising start. My favourite scene is probably Madsen being disarmed, I was kinda rooting for him at that time and the way he reacted was fucking sad lol. Overall it's my least favourite Tarantino film after Death Proof.

Has anyone seen the new Jackie Chan movie? Is it complete trash or do I give it a chance?

Need to write a script to answer every post with an emote. I need to outsmiley stefan.

As for the Jackie Chan i didnt even hear that there is a movie with him.

Supposedly it's a dead serious crime drama, which I'm not a fan of. Grew up watching his flicks, one of the nicest lads in my eyes.

Eh, if its good its good, stopped caring about genres. Used to hate romance, used to hate chinese cartoons. Recently watched romance anime and it was fucking dope.

I might also have brain cancer.

*Minor Hateful eight spoilers*

Hateful Eight definitely went downhill around the halfway point. It built everything up really nicely and it was looking like it might turn into a really cool concept. Then right as it was starting to get interesting and introduced the whole "who-done-it" mystery, it just went completely off the rails and wasted the potential of the characters. It set the stage for something that could have been smart, and then just turned it into a bloodbath with a shitty "they all did it!!" twist. What a waste of a potentially cool character study. As usual, another Tarantino movie that was hugely over-rated.

*End spoilers*

I've never seen Inglorious Basterds because I got tired of being disappointed by Tarantino's over-hyped movies. Pulp Fiction was pretty decent but only half the characters/dialogue lived up to the hype with the other half being convoluted and boring. Bruce Willis entire arc was dumb and pointless.

Reservoir Dogs was more about shock value than anything, nothing special aside from a good opening scene. From Dusk Till Dawn was a ridiculous shit show but I might give that one a second chance, I saw it when I was younger so maybe I missed some important stuff. I fucking HATE Kill Bill. Like.. I truly despise Kill Bill.

Then again, I really enjoyed Django Unchained, especially the dialogue and development in the first half, so maybe Inglorious Basterds deserves a look.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed Hateful Eight. Almost as much as Django. Basterds for me was the best Tarentino film.

Pulp Fiction was OK for a one time watch, but I don't get the hype. Definitely didn't hate it though.

Django didn't do much for me. After Basterds it felt like Waltz was repeating the same trick in Django. Maybe I have to watch it again.

I consider Pulp Fiction one of my all-time favourites, just like Basterds and True Romance (written by Tarantino).