Movies/series thread

Speaking of Tarantino, what you guys think about his chapter in Four Rooms?

Just saw Black Panther poster.

Why so many blacks? it's racist to not include more whites/asians.

Why cant for once white guy play black character? Racist.

Saw 2 first episodes of Fear the Walking Dead. What a piece of garbage, 1h 50 minutes and nothing happened besides developing hate for worst written characters in history. Even their faces are annoying as fuck.

And then we have new episode of The Walking Dead:

We have 30 guns aimed at Negan, better shoot at the windows instead of killing him with his henchmen.

Okay, we failed.
10 minutes later.

Looks like im trapped with Negan in a small room. He is armless, I have a gun. Better let him talk and get nearer.

This is getting more stupid than video games.

I lost interest in The Walking Dead after the prison got destroyed. It seemed to be getting dumber and way too repetitive. Some shows should end early and go out on top, Breaking Bad style. Instead these show runners just keep trying to make more money and everything has to get dumber in order to stretch it out.

I think the last episode I saw was the one after Tyreese died. So a few years ago. It had been bad for a full year before that point.

I dont take Walking Dead as a serious serious anymore, just something light to watch, just like Supernatural.

What ruined WD for me is stupid deaths of characters that finally got development. See Tyreese, see Beth, see Sasha. The latter was a stretch, but okay, but death of Tyreese and more importantly Beth was so fucking stupid I dont even want to talk about it anymore. There is either god mode or worst death imaginable. Looks like this season wont be any different, but at least my husbando JD Morgan plays a bad guy there so I am compelled to watch.

PS. Why all cool black characters die and this annoying cunt Michonne still lives?

To wash off the bitter smell of new Walking Dead I picked up new chinese cartoon that only had 3 episodes so far.

It;s
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou aka "Girl's Last Tour" (inb4 everybody dies)

Got interested because it's post apo scenario and the visuals are interesting, because we have well drawn, harsh enviroment but the main characters look silly. Thought I'd hate it but it's not bad. The atmosphere is good and the music is great. Girls are in mechanical, snowy wasteland looking for resources like food and fuel.

88321l.jpg

Looks like the series is gonna be pretty malencholic and not gay as I initially thought.

I need your recommendations guys.
Tomorrow my friend comes over for our usual movie night, but she's real fucking sad recently, so whatever I would choose would probably bring her down more. Can anyone recommend any "happy" movies?

I'd just watch Groundhog Day for the 74th time. Or do you want a recent film?

'Hi, Vera, you finally came!'
'So I heard we are watchin something happy today, what is it?'
'MOTHERFUCKING CARNAGE BITCH FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS'

On a serious note, Foster, Waltz, yup, might watch it today, thanks!

I personally am diving more into chinese cartoons and saw a trailer of the upcoming one Violet Evergarden:

Dunno if its gonna be good but it looks damn gorgeous. Alsu strong waifu potential, long haired blonde with blue eyes, mechanical arms on a battlefield? Hope it wont suck! And apparently Netflix was funding this so I can definitely see a big budget there.

#edit
Talking about sucking. anyone seen new Thor? I was excited only because Blanchett is in it, is her role any good?

Last edited:
You seen 'Your Name'? It's came out last year but I only saw it recently.

You seen 'Your Name'? It's came out last year but I only saw it recently.
On my to watch list and im gonna seeing it real soon. Also looks fantastic, not sure about the plot though. Hearh great things about it, so im having my hopes up.

If this fucking junkie from Fear The Mediocre Dead could finally wash or cut his hair that'd be great, im gonna fucking puke, what a disgusting being.

That reminds me that there is a new episode of walking dead today, time to DL.

I dont know if its worth investing more time into Fear The Walking Dead.

When they introduced promosing character in form of asian looking female doctor they got rid of her immediately. Then they introduced some rich black guy and fuck me, he is the most interesting character in this series, but even his sExY voice cant cure cancer I get every time I have to look at this mexican boy with constant complain wirtten on his face and his fucking eyes have no gap between them whatsoever and he haz lazy eye I CANT EVEN JUST KILL HIM OFF ALONG WITH THE FUCKING JUNKIE.

HOW CAN I BE A GOOD RACIST WHEN MY FAV CHARACTER IS BLACK WHAT THE FCK IS THIS SHOW

Reactions: arg
Screw it, im dropping this show, the stupidy is too strong. Characters do everything to die, but they wont die cos plot armor.

LET ME STAND ON THE EDGE OF THE SAND LOOKING AT ZOMBIES, THERE IS NO WAY I WILL FALL IN.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY TOGETHER BUT IM A TEENAGER WOOHOO LETS SPLIT UP AND NOT SAY ANYTHING.

OMG DONT KILL THEM, THEY ARE MISSING HALF OF THEIR HEAD BUT THEY CAN STILL BE CURED.

WE NEED TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE, SURE, 2 OF THEM LOOK LIKE THEY WILL DIE ANY MINUTE AND KILL US ALL IN OUR SLEEP BUT ZOMGZ WHO CARES.

IM A WHITE GIRL HUNGRY FOR PENIS, LET'S GIVE STRANGERS OUR DESTINATION VIA RADIO SO THEY CAN COME TO US AND STEAL OUR SUPPLIES BECAUSE THE BOY SOUNDS NICE

Regular walking dead spoilers:

Gay fag is dead :)

Now sexy gay remaining that can actually act. Aaron's actor is doing really good job need to see him on other shows / movies.