Movies/series thread

^Rushed? How so? I thought they were amazing. (Though let's not talk about spoilers here :p)

And they did say they were going to go away from the books starting from this season because Martin can't keep up.

^Rushed? How so? I thought they were amazing. (Though let's not talk about spoilers here :p)

And they did say they were going to go away from the books starting from this season because Martin can't keep up.

It seems rushed because they just skip so much and ignore so many great things from the books....Last season was the end of the 3rd book. Now in just 4 episodes many things have already gone far into the 5th book and in some cases (Sansa) even gone further than the 5th book....

And I legally watched 1st episode now, and im not impressed. But probably always will be everytime i see borenerys. They changed way too many things from the books and I slowly lost interest in game of thrones. I will still watch and probably enjoy it but i wont be like OMG WHEN IS NEXT EPISODE I CANT WAIT. Ill just fap to Gilly, Sansa and Melisandre. Melisandre seems to be using botox now dou.

I guess I can be glad that I didn't read the books :p

Take the TV show for what it is? Enjoy it! Because this is where the story will be from now on anyway.

I can understand Melisandre because holy shit. But Gilly? What the fuck :lol:

I was fine with the smaller changes they made in earlier seasons but now it is like they suddenly do not even try to follow the damn books...AND WHERE ARE MY GREYJOYS!!!!! :mad:

So glad I have never read the Song of Ice and Fire books. :lol:. Every time I see someone compare the two it's nice to know I can just enjoy the show for what it is and not have to worry about it.

just watched buffy the vampire slayer movie, worst movie ever :lol:

Oh man it is horrible. :lol: I am surprised the show got the green light, Joss Whedon must have had an awesome pitch.

I couldnt give less fucks about greyjoys, but when they will be flooding us now with borenerys and sand feminists im really not interested. And yes, now they are not even trying to follow the books. Inb4 borenerys flies on the dragon to westeros next season and rapes everything to please underage viewers and plebs.

Why fap to Gilly? I dunno, not my type, she's been used by her father way too many times, is covered in baby vomit and poo but somehow she's cute :(

Still, Melisandre > Sansa > Gilly. If only Ros was still alive :(

Anyone here watches Marvel's Agents of Shield? It's pretty inconsistent but it shows flashes of brilliance every other episode, which keeps me hooked.

I may have brought this up on this board before in the horror movie thread but who can keep track?

Has anyone here ever seen the movie Mr.Brooks? I watched it again just now and it's a pretty amazing movie, and is one of those occasional gems by Kevin Costner. Say what you want about the guy but I think he gets way too much flak (mostly over one really bad movie disaster) when you consider he actually has some pretty great movies in his resume. Mr.Brooks It's about a businessman serial killer with a second persona (played by William Hurt) that gets caught by a photographer that has psychopathic tendencies himself and wants to get in on a kill. So he blackmails Mr.Brooks into taking him for a ride along. It has a bit of a Dexter edge with a second actor playing his alter-ego in the background (like Harry but vile and without principle), not to mention the implied long history of successful murders, all while living in plain sight.

I really like it anyway, I would recommend it to anyone that wants to see a well made movie along those lines. I'm not saying it's anything cerebral, it's just entertaining.