Movies

that's not saying much, really. Bond movies are terrible. Anyway, I thought it was amazingly boring, what with the endless card game and all. Also, no boobies.
Oh yeah, and he gets beat in the balls repeatedly and then the next scene he is "recovered" and about to bang some chick. Nope.

that's not saying much, really. Bond movies are terrible. Anyway, I thought it was amazingly boring, what with the endless card game and all. Also, no boobies.
Oh yeah, and he gets beat in the balls repeatedly and then the next scene he is "recovered" and about to bang some chick. Nope.

LOL @ how you always try to dissect the fluffiest of the fluff flicks :lol:

The Illusionist (featuring our esteemed Ms. Biel): awesome
Came out about the same time as the superior Prestige, did it not? Yet, this movie is nearly as brilliant.

I rather enjoyed Panic Room. So where did you see Zodiac? Is it in the theater? I've been waiting for it to come out but I'm a bit out of the loop

I rather enjoyed Panic Room. So where did you see Zodiac? Is it in the theater? I've been waiting for it to come out but I'm a bit out of the loop

Zodiac is out this week on DVD ... looking forward to it.

Saw Beer League ... typical guy movie ... boobies, booze, insanity ... oh yeah, and Jerry Minor is one hell of an underrated comedian. I am thoroughly convinced of this now.

Apocalypto was excellent. Much better than I thought it would be. Great scenery. Mel Gibson may be a nut, but he knows how to make good movies.

yeah, great flick ... Braveheart is still untouchable though ... I like how there are a lot of similar scenes in his films.

TRANSFORMERS

Mind numbing, zero plot, the whole thing was just an excuse to see giant alien robots fighting in our cities....

....and for that reason alone, it was fucking remarkable. :kickass:

This MUST be seen on the big screen -- this will never have the same impact on TV.

Oh and the main chick is utterly stunning.