Movies

watched Polteirgeist yesterday. Now I realise how many movies used scenes from this film for comedy purpose (The Simpsons, Scary Movie 2, etc)

ok all you Pan's Labyrinth lovers ... what was the big deal about this flick? Maybe it was just overhyped but I did not really care for it.

Please explain as it somewhat went over my head.

For starters: it sucks, so don't worry about it.
Secondly: as a fan of Michael Mann's movies, you obviously have good taste, so stop trying to ruin it with art-house junk!

I watched what was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen last night. The reason why, is because the beginning and ending were filmed in a local bookstore I frequent.

tfb_poster.jpg

It was like watching the two cops from Plan 9 act out a whole movie using sock puppets, but not nearly as entertaining. I had to have a few drinks just to cope with the stupidity of it all. Every single line was spaced out by 10 seconds each.

"Hey there..."
*uncomfortable silence*
"Hi."
*uncomfortable silence*
"So, how was your day?"
*uncomfortable silence*
"I don't want to talk about it."
*uncomfortable silence*
"...okay."

LOL at their website: "We are currently under construction." The movie is THREE YEARS OLD.

Bourne Identity!!! Fuck yea!! This is how an action movie is supposed to be done!

Watching Bourne Supremacy tonight!

weieieriririrerered! Jerry, we're so connected (in the gay sense, of course).
I watched Identity the other night and I'm getting ready to finish up Supremacy here in a few minutes

Identity fucking rocks.

I found that movie by going into that bookstore, and the old senile dude who owns the joint told me "hey, Adam West filmed a movie here!" and I finally remembered to snag it from Netflix, 4 years later. The old guy was impressed that I knew who the real Batman was I do believe, anyone else my age probably said "omgz George Cluney?!"

Do. Not. Watch. It. So fucking horrible.