Movies

Anyway, there are several distance and in-the-background shots of the towers and it made me wonder, does anyone know if the plane-tower collisions were caught on camera by any film crews? I don't mean deliberately - but just during routine filming.

it still boggles my mind that there is ZERO video of the Pentagon crash ... i mean they captured a bicyclist with a bomb in Times Squre some weeks ago ... YET ... the Pentagon has no outdoor video cameras?!?!?!
draw your own conclusions

Last edited by a moderator:
You and Dorian aren't insinuating that our government was involved in 9/11... are you?

Zod

i am not saying that, maybe dorian is ... i'm just saying they should buy some cameras for the pentagon parking lot ... or at least promote tourism more so some Asians walk around at least taking pics of DC

i'm just saying they should buy some cameras for the pentagon parking lot ...

:lol::lol: 5 stars

Anyway, no, I was just pointing out the amazing coincidence of that shitty movie being released the weekend before 9/11 and the uncanny press conference where the President talks of terrorism. I was just joking that there was some kind of connection. You've got to see this movie - it's so goddam bad, it's good.

Just saw Iron Man.
thats what a Marvel movie is supposed to be like!

If you go, stay after the credits.

just spill the beans on the credits ... people on other boards are talking about this more than the movie ... what happens? does Zepellin come out and do a live set?

watched about half of Charlie Wilson's War last night ... its awesome and hilarious but i fell asleep ... will pick it up again tonight.

Philip Seymour Hoffman fucking scorches through the screen in an early scene ... this guy got really fucking awesome over the years. never cared for him before.

best line in the movie so far:

(some civic leader visiting tom hanks' office, who is a US Senator) "why does this office have all women working here. and all very pretty?"

(slutty looking secretary) "Mr. Wilson believes that all women can be thought how to type but not all can be tought how to grow tits"

After 2 secs of internet searching, Aurel here's your answer.

“At the end of the credits, Stark comes home and finds Nick Fury in his living room -staring towards the window. He then turns to tell Stark he’s the not the only superhero in the world. Stark asks who he is, and Fury turns and says he’s “Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D, and I’m here to talk to you about The Avengers Initiative”.

“At the end of the credits, Stark comes home and finds Nick Fury in his living room -staring towards the window. He then turns to tell Stark he’s the not the only superhero in the world. Stark asks who he is, and Fury turns and says he’s “Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D, and I’m here to talk to you about The Avengers Initiative”.
for comic nerds such as myself. That was huge. Especially since Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) will be in the Hulk movie for a couple seconds.
They are trying to make an Avengers movie.
I have heard that they were going to make a Thor movie, but I hope they dont. All they need to do now is make a Captain America movie and they will be set.

:err: