Movies

bergman's "sawdust and tinsel" - excellent film

and the female lead harriet andersson = hotttt

sommaren_med_monika_364164w.jpg

GOLDEN BALLS ... Spanish flick from the early 90's with Javier Bardem banging countless gorgeous chicks ... a tittie fest!

How do you peoples look upon Conan the Barbarian? We've probably discussed it at some time, but I dun remembrs. It would be even better if it followed the actual book storyline, but that would take three movies for each book/story, bringing the total up to five hundred and seventy eight movies which is a tad much. It most definitely is not a crap movie which is funny only because of Arnold's bad english, at least. Top movie ever!

How do you peoples look upon Conan the Barbarian? We've probably discussed it at some time, but I dun remembrs. It would be even better if it followed the actual book storyline, but that would take three movies for each book/story, bringing the total up to five hundred and seventy eight movies which is a tad much. It most definitely is not a crap movie which is funny only because of Arnold's bad english, at least. Top movie ever!

I have to watch this again. I have not in... huh, probably 20 years now...

That movie's pretty much a default DVD here at Casa Del Dill - whenever we have some friends over, some beers and we're in the mood for a film but can't decide what to watch, on goes Conan.

"Crucify him on the Tree of Woe..."

Awesome stuff.

I reckon it's not only a good, or even great, movie, but actually THE BEST MOVIE EVER.

The dialogue, the settings, the lighting, the music, the acting, the actors... It all comes together in a glorious symbioses of epic awesomeness. I feel kinda silly when I churn up this wonder in my old VHS player on my new technomalogical-like TV, though, so I better waste some of my jew-gold on a DVD version soon.