Movies

Juno: this movie sucks sucks sucks. It doesnt even deserve the energy to expound upon that - it just sucks

that cunter who plays the main character is by far the most annoying human being that ever lived.

I know. Even the first few minutes before the intro credits began to roll were enough of her.

And I don't want to see or hear about Michael Cera again. Talentless nerd.

Over the last week, I've watched Intolerable Cruelty (is it even possible for the Coen brothers to make a bad movie?), Sexy Beast (I'm now scared of Ben Kingsley), The Long Good Friday (love the very last scene, Bob Hoskins is a severely underrated actor) and The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (anybody else wish they'd give that one a theatrical re-release? I think you miss the scale of it on the small screen).

I guess there's a GI Joe movie coming out next fall. Im usually not into this sort of thing but it looks kinda cool. Several hot chicks starring in it, which might make it watchable.

its actually getting crappy reviews ... but most of their black comedy flicks do. that doesn't mean they are not genius though.

Yeah, I recently discovered The Big Lebowski was a flop. When I saw it 10 years ago, I had no idea. But, hey, if your average retard American didn't think Lebowski was genius, then I feel just that much smarter.

Saw it. Had some funny parts. Clearly not their best material though.

Is Fargo really 12 years old now? I simply can't believe that.

hahahaha I thought having a movie sitting around for a month was extreme. You put me to shame.

I'm 45 minutes in to There Will Be Blood, fucking awesome thus far. I may hit up an actual blockbuster location tonight as I'm laid out with a cold.

Opinions needed on the following...

4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days
BlindSight
Mongol
The Counterfeiters
Other*

It's either that or I finish watching The Shield S4

I'm 45 minutes in to There Will Be Blood, fucking awesome thus far. I may hit up an actual blockbuster location tonight as I'm laid out with a cold.

Opinions needed on the following...

4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days
BlindSight
Mongol
The Counterfeiters
Other*

It's either that or I finish watching The Shield S4

4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days was freaking brilliant ... it was like a blow to to gut for me having lived in Romania during the times portrayed in the movie ... very authentic. Not sure if it will do much for you though ... its 2 chiks and a guy dealing with an abortion during the course of a day.

The Counterfeiters was brilliant as well ... a different twist on the Nazi flick.

no idea about the others.