Movies

holy shit was THE GOODS freaking hilarious ... every character was a pisser. check your brain at the door

I agree ... and even had more boobs than The Hangover :loco:

begs for this qoute from Ebert (although it was for Black Dynamite, but it applies here as well)

"I am happy to say it brings back an element sadly missing in recent movies, gratuitous nudity. Sexy women would "happen" to be topless in the 1970s movies for no better reason than that everyone agreed, including themselves, that their breasts were a genuine pleasure to regard -- the most beautiful naturally occurring shapes in nature, I believe. Now we see breasts only in serious films, for expressing reasons. There's been such a comeback for the strategically positioned bed sheet, you'd think we were back in the 1950s."

Nice quote. The goods looked interesting, but I have developed a distaste for Jeremy Piven as he seems like quite a dick whenever I hear something about him.

you my friend are obviously not a fan of Ari Gold, his character from Entourage ... the greatest dick character that was ever put on screen.

I won't watch something with Piven in it. Unless, of course, it is footage of him getting his ass kicked.

when I was in middle school I used to love that movie PCU. It had George Clinton in it and I thought it was great. If I watched it now I would probably think that the movie and my young self were both retarded.

i think 2 actually might have been a little better, even though 1 was full of hot naked euro chicks. still, neither lived up to hype or had enough gore for me. the best thing Eli Roth has done was the Thanksgiving fake movie trailer for Grindhouse. Cabin Fever was pretty good low-budget fare too, and had some good laughs.

what problem do you guys have with Piven? ... was in something specific that offended you? :loco:

i think 2 actually might have been a little better, even though 1 was full of hot naked euro chicks. still, neither lived up to hype or had enough gore for me. the best thing Eli Roth has done was the Thanksgiving fake movie trailer for Grindhouse. Cabin Fever was pretty good low-budget fare too, and had some good laughs.

Yes. There were NO naked chicks in Hostel 2 save for that one nerdy chick who gets tortured...and I could barely stand to watch that scene. I'm talking about the gratuitous boobage in the first one...non existent in the second. There's a penis though! Yay! Two of them actually.

Cabin Fever was great. I actually own that movie.