Movies

yeah, while funny in parts, it was pretty bad and tried too hard.
The baby bits and Tyson were the highlights for me.

and the Chinese guy ... really fucking hate that actor ... they literally have him play the same role in every movie ... the angry Asian guy ...
Role Models, Hangover, The Goods, Knocked Up ... I can go on.

I agree. Especially about the chinese dude...how fucking forced was that shit? LCD humor at it's finest. I would have been fine with just him hopping out of the trunk with his big bush, cuz at least I found that amusing.

bah, like leaks of albums, i prefer to be the luddite and actually wait. i know patience is not a very widely used concept these days. if im behind on stuff, oh well.

and yes, i do believe Avatar was made to see in the theater

I don't really have an interest to see Avatar based on the generic story line. I can appreciate good visuals but I don't really want to pay the price of a movie ticket just for that aspect of it. I don't believe all the hype...but I'd see it at the dollar theater :loco:

Daybreakers, however, shall be seen opening weekend!

THE INVENTION OF LYING ... holy crap it was bad.

have literally 70 or so new movies to choose from to watch and I picked that one.

is it just me or is the second Matrix movie the best? kind of following the Star Wars set up.

and by Star Wars I mean the original three, not the kindergarten prequels

what did you like about it so much? watched it last night and it didn't really click with me as amazing but not like I wasted 2 hrs watching it

Away We Go was fucking terrible. End of story. Cliche indie nonsense. I actually saw that in the theater and walked out.

I am watching Gulliver's Travel's, an animated version from 1939. It is the second animated feature-length film ever made, the first being Snow White... . Early animation is so much better than cartoons these days.