Movies

wahmbulance.jpg

how long have you and your wife been together?

For quite awhile, my marriage has been pretty much roomate-status. I have no idea what happened. We worked on it, too. Counseling. Etc. But nothing changed. I mean, we are awesome friends but there was no chemistry whatsoever. I felt used. I let myself fall for someone else while just going through the motions at home. Finally, I just had had enough and decided it wasn't going to work out between the wife and I. That life is too short. But, it's not that simple. A month later I decided happiness with someone else wasn't worth it to me to be one of those guys who sees his kids on weekends. So, the wife and I basically have to START COMPLETELY OVER. Seriously. And I've lost the most amazing woman I've ever met in the process. Hence my advice. Marriage requires shitloads of work. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends has marital problems. And they're not assholes. They are normal people. It's just hard. Children make it much much harder.

27, btw. lol

I'm pretty sure that you are one of my fake accounts that I don't realize I created and are a way to vent some steam incognito. Jesus.

I would freaking like to watch a horror movie. I feel like I haven't seen a good one since *The Descent*
*Pandorum* was pretty cool but not a true horror. More like a scary sci-fi.
Any suggestions?
And should I even be watching horror at this time in my life?

How old are you? Like 32? Nah, you should be waching Adam Sandler on his ever-descending spiral through middle agedom; it'll make you feel much better about yourself!

Nah but seriously, Dorian, you're a really cool guy.

hahahahahahahaHAHAHA
It took me a minute but I finally realized what Disgustipated was getting at. Hahaha, nah, dude, not because I'm 33, but because I'm a bit depressed. Surely, horror can't be the best thing for depression.

the original story for Quarantine is pretty cool, called Rec. It's a spanish film. Descent part two wasn't that good I don't recommend it, have you seen martyrs?