Movies

The last weeks episode was awesome, havent had a chance to watch this one..definitely not seeing the love you do but its getting better..still miss Lucky Louie! I hope they release that on DVD one of these days

The last weeks episode was awesome, havent had a chance to watch this one..definitely not seeing the love you do but its getting better..still miss Lucky Louie! I hope they release that on DVD one of these days

it's on DVD for a long time ... $5 new at Amazon for the entire season :loco:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Louie-Complete-First-Season/dp/B000KF0DFM[/ame]

oh wait, you're in Korea ...

It seems pretty inconsistent to me. Sort of like a home run or a strikeout. The episode where he gets high, was just awful.

Meh, the three episodes I watched have been mediocre at best. A javelin throw away from the upper echelon of comedy. It's as if I'm watching a show made exclusively for webcasting, not produced for a cable network that has pushed the envelope within recent years with some of the finest shows tv has to offer. I'll cut the lad a slack burger, as even Seinfeld started out with some kinks, but if he is to find his viewing market share, he better find some direction. The ep where his brother offers to include him in a three way had all the ingredients to be a riot, but it was quickly hindered and cut off at the legs by his awful mama which failed to garner even a gurn. The play date one was pretty sub-par as well. I chalk it up to bad casting. Maybe a studio audience could cover up some of the actors shortcomings. The cast of Arrested Development this certainly is not.

i don't think the show will last as its very peculiar. for me, NYC itself plays a major character as well as they are filming everything on location.
there are literally very few recurring characters and every episode is mostly a downer ...

I guess all those facts make it great and different.

wasn't Zod talking about recently how Disturbed is so huge in Europe...
And in the states as well. Disturbed is one of only seven bands in music history to have three consecutive discs debut at #1 on the Billboard charts.

I like them. I was glad I got to see them at Sweden Rock, because it was an opportunity to see them with a Metal crowd, rather than the typical crowd I suspect they draw to their shows in the U.S. They had one of the biggest crowds of the weekend and had the crowd pretty frenzied. Good show.

I never really cared much for Disturbed but after Dramain said that the fact that Lemmy collected Nazi memorabilia offended him in the new Revolver i completely lost all interest. How can you mouth Lemmy? What a retard. He just collects the shit because he likes that part of history.

right up there with that band made up of ex-Armenians. Can't even remember the name. The singer was Serg Tankian.

SOLITARY MAN ... the scumbag lying womanizing Michael Douglas is back in this cool little slice of life.