Movies

I love how the one guy goes outside to take a piss (in the depths of a Swedish winter no less) and sees the car has been tampered with. Upon inspection, he notices a spark plug lying on the ground. A spark plug. So the killer disables the car by removing a spark plug? In addition to an axe, does he carry around a spark plug wrench?

Was it a Subaru? Changing spark plugs on a Subaru takes at least 45 minutes per plug, you probably know that already. Pretty inefficient for a successful (?) murderer, or perhaps one with a very specific OCD concerning automobile disablement.

If it were a Subaru, the entire movie would have consisted of him removing two plugs. They'd need a 90 minute sequel for te other two

Finally watched Donnie Darko, and I must say this is the most overhyped tripe I ever wasted 90 minutes on. Any movie in which I have to hop on the world wide web to help break down the convulution is ass. I hear the director's cut is the "good" version, and it was even more of a mess originally. Pfft, Darko, Memento, and this entire pseudo intellectual cinema needs to fuck off through a wormhole.

There were two pairs. The first was not good. The second was good but saying so would've made my post slightly less humorous so I didn't include it.
Good research on your part. Now I dare you to watch the entire movie
:loco:

You can't judge Donnie Darko on one viewing really. Well, I mean, you can, of course, but I don't advise that.

It just doesn't impress....especially considering it was released with not an insignificant amount of hype

Finally watched Donnie Darko, and I must say this is the most overhyped tripe I ever wasted 90 minutes on. Any movie in which I have to hop on the world wide web to help break down the convulution is ass. I hear the director's cut is the "good" version, and it was even more of a mess originally. Pfft, Darko, Memento, and this entire pseudo intellectual cinema needs to fuck off through a wormhole.

Don't compare Memento to Darko. Memento is actually a great film, and Darko is not.

I prefer every single other Gylenhall movie to Donnie Darko tbh

brokeback-mountain-kiss-scene-o.gif

My now-wife brought this movie over to my then-apartment to view on our 3rd date. One of those female test things apparently, the first of many. I was later told that I was completely silent for the first 30+ minutes or so, until the end of the camping scene, at which point I uttered: "Well, they certainly are buttfuckers."