Movies

Lone Survivor- The beginning and ending were rather heh, but the meat in the middle was excellent. Started reading the book via Amazon's "look inside" feature. I was expecting a few pages as a sample, or a chapter at most. They have the whole damn book on there with only a few pages sporadically omitted here and there. Huzzah.

Drinking Buddies - wtf is this? Mumblecore?
Remind me to steer clear of this genre. I kept waiting for something really bad to happen to the characters and it never does. I wanted Olivia Wilde to get run over by a car. That would've been funny.

Has anybody seen Her? I got into a 30 sec debate over how ridiculous the trailer to this movie was with a buddy yesterday. Apparently the film is "mahvelous."

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit? I thought Phoenix quit acting? This shit looks like an episode of Big Bang Theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not watching that crap

The trailer or the movie? :lol:

This is a well done trailer, as it has the common courtesy to tell me it sucks in under 3 minutes. Where as a clusterfuck like Only God Forgives baited me in to watching it while writhing in cinematic vexation.

Just watched a Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy) sex scene, 10/10 on that.