Movies

@jerry: the movie
I base that entirely on how stupid Phoenix looks on the netflix cover

Only God Forgives. LOL. I made it through exactly one minute of that movie before turning it off.

The other day I ran across some Worst Movies of 2013 type deals and every one of the flicks reviewed is on netshitz. Only God Forgives is on several of those lists.

Awhile back I tried watching The Host. I had never heard of it and it looked cool and I want to eat Diane Kreugers ass. I made it through five minutes before declaring it the worst movie I've ever seen. A couple months later I saw it as number 1 on some of those lists hahaha

Lords of Salem. Hmmm.....this kinda sucks. Also, Sid Haig and Michael Berryman's parts got cut despite being in one of the earliest trailers as a selling point

Awhile back I tried watching The Host. I had never heard of it and it looked cool and I want to eat Diane Kreugers ass. I made it through five minutes before declaring it the worst movie I've ever seen.
:lol: So amazing.

I watched Frankenhooker and the newest Riddick movie. Both were quite enjoyable.

I have never seen a single Godzilla movie. That all changes..........tonight.

im about to throw on this fine film:

boondock-saints.jpg

because going out for st paddys day is for young fools who love crowds. sensible adults stay home and get hammared on whiskey and watch movies about irish twins shooting the fuck out of everyone.

That's what I watched last night. I still need to see the sequel a second time, but I've watched the first probably 500 times. I was moderately buzzed. A good time was had.

I watched Dallas Buyers Club and the second Hunger Games movie. Both were surprisingly good. And that completes my obligation to pop culture for the next year or so.

Netflix. Watch it if you enjoy birthing monsters from your butthole, and I know many of you do (especially Frank!). It has some pretty hilarious moments. I guess I should have put this in the horror movie thread, and maybe it's already there. OH WELL.

Bad Milo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried watching that a couple weeks ago. I made it until the monster makes an appearance and then had to turn it off. Horrible. I like that guy though. Frank Marino? Or something? He was hilarious in Party Down. I think I reco'd that show somewhere in these hallowed pages.

The dinner table scene where the mom invites a "doctor" who specializes in erectile disfunction was pretty funny

Ken Marino...He's familiar to me but I don't know from where. But heck, it's got Patrick "Puddy" Warburton, Peter Stormare, and Stephen Root!

I turned that preview off at 9 seconds because it says Magnet. I will be watching this movie. Oh yes. I will.

Which reminds me, I watched Big Man Japan the other day. It was fucking amazing and everyone should see it.

Over the last month or so I watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Less Than Zero, The Collector, A Band Called Death, The Fisher King, Godzilla, Burnt Offerings, The Pit and the Pendulum, Riddick, Concussion, Dead Poets Society, Frankenhooker, and Ender's Game. All were great except that last one.

EDIT: I added Bad Milo! to my Netfux and it suggested When Harry Met Sally as well hahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken Marino...He's familiar to me but I don't know from where. But heck, it's got Patrick "Puddy" Warburton, Peter Stormare, and Stephen Root!

I know! I was truly cracking up until the part where they are fighting it in peter stormare's office and then i was like ehhhhh

Dallas Buyers Club
I would like the $6 and 2 hours back that I wasted on this movie. What was I thinking?! Wow. A movie about an absolute douchebag who gets da AIDS from fucking IV-drug-using prostitutes and then illegally transports and sells bogus drugs to other AIDs victims...........and we are supposed to think he's some kind of protagonist.
Ugh.

Yeah, I was disappointed in that movie as well. The missus and I have been watching a flick every Friday now for the past few months. I forget to post my impressions.

We saw Philomena last week which I thought was excellent.