Movies

I love Trick R Treat

Fuck yeah! Loved that one. Did you hear they're making a sequel?

What did you think of The Burning?

Above average slasher flick that's genuinely funny for the first half, then takes a HUGE turn for the dark in the second. There's a great scene involving dead kids on a raft. Oh, and George Costanza is in it.

The Burning is fucking awesome! Costanza as a jock... with hair!

I wanted to love Night of the Creeps, but only managed to like it. Still, a solid 7 thumbs up for Tom Atkins.

Ultimately, I've realized that HALLOWEEN III is one of my favorite movies ever. LIGHTNING BOLTS FROM STONEHENGE FUCK THE WORLD!!!!

NIGHT OF THE CREEPS was cool because it focused on the characters. That's why it failed at the box office.

MAIN POINT: Everyone here needs to watch MARTYRS. NegroMuchkin will agree. It's one of the best movies ever................. that you never want to watch again.

I've been singing the praises of Halloween III for decades. The best bad movie ever!

Martyrs is fucking amazing. I recommend that to non-faggots. I will never watch it a second time.

I spent this weekend watching Alien, Aliens, Alien³, Alien: Resurrection, and Prometheus. The best part was that after exploring mines in the desert* all day I was so exhausted that I fell asleep in front of Alien. It was one of those 2 second naps combined with a twitch dream... right after taking a sip of tea, but before putting the mug down. Hilarity and scalding quickly ensued, a good time was had by all.

*looking for and not finding the mines, but still exploring a known area for them anyhow

I actually loved Prometheus... found one ridiculously stupid moment there that almost ruined the movie for me, but in general its a really good one.

I watched Snowpiercer. Don't know my opinion yet, but I think I liked it... what I did like, I loved. Not sure about the rest.

I watched Dirty Harry for the first time ever and it was probably the 3rd greatest accidental comedy I have ever witnessed.

The City of the Living Dead is much better upon second viewing. House by the Cemetary is okay. The Beyond comes next!

Yeah they really wanted to make a big ol grand statement against the news media in that film, and its like wow haven't heard that one before.

I watched Ida last night. It's on netflix instant, it's pretty good. Set in 1960s Poland, only like 1hr 20mins long, really recommend it. Don't want to spoil anything about it

The Equalizer. I liked this alot. I watched the show as a kid. And yes, a Jag XJ makes an appearance.

Extra points for Chloe Grace Moretz.

I tried watching Hardboiled last night, gave up 25 minutes in. Corny as fuck.

The Interview was laughless as well, made it 15 minutes through that one. May pick it up again, since it's our patriotic duty to watch this drivel.