Movies

I didn't get that at all. Interesting. I love how it's so open to interpretation.

The aliens were grounding up the humans and using them for meat. Didn't you see the meat going down the conveyer belt? The book does into this in a lot more detail. It's asking the question: Just because a species is superior, does it make it moral?

The aliens were grounding up the humans and using them for meat. Didn't you see the meat going down the conveyer belt? The book does into this in a lot more detail. It's asking the question: Just because a species is superior, does it make it moral?

I haven't read the book but, going by the movie, you can go in a lot of different directions. I'd also challenge your definition of superior but I know what you are getting at...and I agree with the premise.

I found it boring. In fact, I don't think I even finished watching it.

It actually was kind of boring. Well, I got bored with it midway through. I kept trying to give it a chance since it was getting so many good reviews.

I think the last (horror) movie I quit watching was Septic Man, which had so much potential .

I'm gonna watch it now and prove you fuckers wrong!

Lol, keep me posted. I adored your reco of Another Green World by the way. Great songwriting but what really blew me away was the production/sound design. Everything on that album sounded gorgeous, just one of those albums you want to turn way up as soon as the first song starts playing.

Avengers 2 is pretty good. I liked it better than the first, but I didn't really like the first.

Hobbit 3 is fucking dumb. They turned an adventure tale into a vapid action flick. Why?

I watched The Hunger for the 400th time ever last week and it just keeps getting better.

Brazil, 12 Monkeys, and The Zero Theorem are all fantastic for differing similar reasons.

I cut down on my Netflix bill because I'm never home to watch films anymore. Pity, that.