Movies

Me too. One of the scary movies I've watched and didn't feel anxious after when I was trying to fall asleep.
Can't tell the same about "It Follows" :(

Cap Murica: Winter Soldier

Another day. Another Marvel movie. These movies just seem like an assembly line of endless action, OK acting, and cheesy dialogue. It was entertaining, but hardly something I'd recommend. ScarJo is fn hot tough

Chef

Good movie. Ive always liked john favreau and john leguizamo. here, its obvious they are having fun and it makes the movie better. sofia vergara lets her looks to most of her acting. not a bad way to spend less than to hours.

Had nothing better to do today, so I went and saw the new Poltergeist. While it's certainly no replacement for the original, it wasn't all that bad.

Left Behind, yes!!! The original trilogy, or the new one?! I haven't seen any of them... yet.

I'm fixin' to watch all four Crow movies soon, because I just discovered that Ed Furlong is in the 4th one. I hope they are as good as all those Prophecy sequels with Kari Wührer. Believe it or not, those were actually much worse than the abysmal late-era Hellraiser sequels... with Kari Wührer.

I watched the original version of The Fly last night, first time in decades. My goat, what a magnificent piece of film. Speaking of the master, I also watched several other Vincent Price movies that took place in a mansion and ended with said mansion burning to the ground. Titles do not matter, as they were all fantastic.

Also, Female Trouble and Showboat. Both solid! Taught me a lot about race, alcoholism, and whatever the fuck happened to Bruce Jenner.

i read some of the left behind books. badly written end times christian fiction

i remember watching the second crow movie. i dont remember much except that it was horrible

the first prophecy movie is so good. i enjoyed the second or third one. i cant remember. its just fun watching christopher walken call humans "talking monkeys"

the first hellraiser was good, the second ok, the third was awful. i thoroughly enjoyed Hellraiser: Bloodline though, better known as Pinhead in Space

:lol: at the burning mansions bit.

The Left Behind is the recent one with Nicolas Cage. I watched it all the way through because I simply could not believe what I was watching. I felt if it were a nightmare I would wake up when the movie ended.

It's real.

The Prophecy is fantastic. The sequel is okay. The third is pretty bad. But man, parts 4 and 5? Fucking horrible! Far, far worse than even Hellraiser V, which was easily the worst of that series. Walken isn't part of either one.

Except, of course, Hellraiser 9. That is the biggest piece of shit movie I have ever seen. It stands alone. Doug Bradley isn't even that one. And even a movie like Troll 2 is enjoyable compared to that turd. Worst. Film. Ever.

I have this "thing" where I watch a great horror movie and all of its terrible straight-to-VHS sequels about once a year. The Crow series is next. Oh fuck yeah, gonna be some good times yellin' at the television soon for me.

i really need to watch all the hellraisers again. i was watching "hellraiser deaths" (i like doing that with violent movies, hmmmm) and it made my penis hard

Guardians of the Galaxy

I havent had this much fun with a movie for a long time. easily the best marvel movie imo. combo of violence, humor, and great performances.