Movies

I watched all four of the Crow movies this week.

The fourth one had Tito Ortiz as a satanic cholo.

Easily the worst of the 4. Probably worse than Prophecy 5, but not Hellraiser 9 terrible.

I'm not sure what my next batch of Fucking Awful Sequels will be. Maybe the Howling?

Perfect, that'll work. Either that or Leprechaun.

I've yet to witness any of these masterful films!

The Taking of Deborah Logan

Mockumentary film. Very creepy with a fucked up climax. Nothing new but if you want some scares, go for it.

Europa Report

Excellent "found footage". Awesome payoff at the end.

Inside Out

took the fam to see this. easily one of pixars best. looks great, it's funny and definitely hits home. highly recommended.

Space Station 76 was absolutely fantastic. The only thing better was reading all the 1-star reviews on Netflix that claimed the movie "wasn't funny" and "had no climax." People are idiots, I fucking love it!

Wolves was far better than it should have been. I watched it sober a second time to make sure it wasn't just the beer talkin' and no, it remained a pretty solid shapeshifter movie. Not a werewolf tale, but that's okay.

I think I've seen about 30 other movies since my last dorian-esque review/post in this thread, but to be honest I'm pretty sleepy and I can't remember any titles, details, or pseudo-humoUrous commentary to share.

These Final Hours

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Basically a dude's last 12 hours to live before Australia is consumed by a firestorm caused by a meteor hitting earth. Lots of sex, violence, and redemption at the end. I love low budget indie flicks like this. Supposedly being "remade" for an American market. In other words, take all the sex out and put in off screen kills.

Recommended.