Movies

@theoden236
did you see any of the other movies that we've been mentioning over the last several pages??

Kind of a mixed bag. I honestly have not been keeping up with the whole MCU thing; only saw the first three Iron Man flicks. I do agree that Glass was not as good as Split or Unbreakable; the whole secret society thing kinda wrecked it. And anything Christopher Nolan and Denis Villneuve does is pure goodness.

Midsommar was great too.

Army of the Dead

Fun movie. A little long at 2.5 hours, but I had a good time. It's not as mindless as a typical zombie flick, but close. Cool premise. Recommended for those stay-at-home popcorn nights

Last edited:
okay maybe not as bad here
but IRL i got to deal with people who go on-and-on about Chris Nolan being the most-awesome-director-evah
but they've only actually seen The Dark Knight Trilogy and aren't even really aware of Nolan directing/producing non-Batman movies

Is the new Cuntjering any good? I see it's available on HBO Max. Might point my eyeballs in that direction later tonight. Unless I'm too drunk.

Cuntjering is my new glacier fisting folk band. We've got that old world sound because nobody worshes their hands before/after.

Reactions: dorian gray