Music for the Softies :D

Id say Death Cab for Cutie, Dredg, Blur, Tori Amos, The Gathering, Oceansize, The Postal Service, Antimatter, Ef (great post rock band), Red Sparowes, 65daysofstatic, Nick Cave, Dead Can Dance, PJ Harvey etc

Deliverance6 said:
I actually listen to this kind of stuff more than I do metal stuff......I have just been in this mood for a couple years now.

Deep Forest-Music Detected.
Steve Reich-music for 18 musicians-.....this shit is incredible meditation music.....
Antimatter
Arab Strap
Enya
GARY JULES-----he is a storyteller-folk rocky kind of stuff-Brilliant!
Johnny Cash
Mike Oldfield-Tubular Bells
Mogwai
Nick Drake
RED HOUSE PAINTERS........
Sun Kil Moon
Ulver

Nick Drake is amazing.

Ours (fans of Jeff Buckley - check them out, simply amazing)
Porcupine Tree
Pink Floyd
Riverside
Tori Amos
Smashing Pumpkins
Econoline Crush
Dresden Dolls
Joydrop
A Perfect Circle
Eric Clapton
Blackfield
Interpol

I will create a "laser" beam to destroy the world if I don't get one million dollars...based on the study of Dr. Parsons, I shall name this:"The Alan Parsons Project"

I miss them Austin Powers movies

Tori Amos, Kate Bush, Clannad, Temple Of The Dog, Alice In Chains, Mother Love Bone, Placebo, Theory Of A Deadman, Incubus, Heart, 3 Doors Down...well, I´m a girl, need sometimes some really cheezy love songs

How could I forget Depeche Mode, my favourite non-metal band? and of course Morrissey/The Smiths, old Sisters Of Mercy- and The Cure-stuff and I love Nine Inch Nails and White Zombie / Rob Zombie - his voice is sexy!