Music too taboo to listen to...

Maybe Cd not
but I have some MP3 in the PC......... that cause me some shame to show somebody else.

You know....... romantic style and/or latin music about drug traffic

Actually 'Lovestoned' by Justin is quite a nice song , not that listen to it often but sometimes the radio or tv plays it and i like it :)
Iv been told though that he ripped the samples used there from old good songs...
Snoop Dogg is something I like as well :D not that I listen to it regularly but I think he's pretty damn cool :p
There are always a few song in the charts I kinda like, or just a part of it , like a verse or chorus. But I guess my real guilty pleasure would be...
Spice Girls , Backstreet Boys and so on :D and other oldskool 90's hits that make me happy :D or sentimental :p

Avril Lavigne! her music is good, and she is SO GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL I get turned on just by listening to her music! Apart from that I listen shamelessly to many Emo-hardcore/Screamo bands, Underoath and Alexisonfire are my favorites, Fromautumntoashes is real good too. This coming from a total gore/grind and doom metal fan, people get scared sometimes, specially bandmates lol

I don't consider any of this shameful, but maybe a little surprising considering that everyone knows me as a metalhead. I like Robert Johnson a lot (oldschool blues), as well as Imogen Heap (electronica/pop/rock). I'm sure everyone here likes Jeff Buckley, so I don't need to explain that. I like bluegrass, overall, and I own a banjo. Also, Hank Williams Sr. had some fantastic songs. 'Alone and Forsaken'? Hell yeah! And 'Fly Trouble', haha - I love that song. I have heard a very few R & B songs that I like, but I don't know what they're called. I think polka is badass, and fuck everyone who thinks it's stupid. I like a fair amount of classical, although a lot of it is too 'flighty' to really catch me - it doesn't seem to express any emotion enough to pull me in. I like Gustav Holst, Rachmoninov, Tchaikovsky, Sibelius, Mozart, and Bach. Beethoven is also good. Of course, everyone ought to like all of them, so there's no guilt there. That's pretty much most of the non-metal music I listen to. I'm not ashamed of any of it.