Music video for "the Day and then the shade"

I didn't like it so much... Actually, I haven't watched it until the end. I think it's full of clichés, though the photography is excellent of course. Katatonia did better with the clips previously shot and however I'm not 100% yet into this first single 'Day and then the shade'. Probably the song I like less from the new record...

disturbingly bad! I dont know how anders could give this the go ......
My favourite video is deliberation i think....it fits the song perfectly something that cant be said about this sad excuse of a video! :/

edit:
Deliberation is by far their best music video. Surreal, trippy, subjective, ambiguous, aethetically pleasing, and dismal.

exactly

I watched the video one time, but won't surely do it twice. It really doesn't fit the song somehow. It's odd. The same was "Harmony Korine" from Steven Wilson's solo album Insurgentes. Both videos are low points (or dare I say: crap) in my opinion.

lame video
i miss the katatonia pre-music videos era
i dont believe these videos capture anything... then again it's just my opinion

If anyone's up for it, we could make a battle of video clips for Katatonia's songs, eh? If you're so disappointed of "Day and then the Shade" lack of darkness, try create darkness...