my mom likes COB

My parents don't listen to music that much, and they definitely don't like metal. My little sister listens to a lot of Sonata Arctica and stuff like that.

my parents hate metal, my sister likes Apocalyptica a bit and I initiated my brother to metal a bit... he likes Nightwish and Stratovarius but nothing with harsh vocals

My parents hate metal. My dad won't take any of that shit but my mom doesn't mind. She listens to it with me even though she doesn't like it. But everytime i talk about Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom at the same time, she thinks Dani's the lead singer of Bodom and she can't remember that Alexi's actually the lead singer.

man u are just a fuckin moron, he didnt say anything about fuckin you, you should take that back.

nah. and why do u have to be so sensitive all the time? don't u see that he posted that directly to make fun of me? he obviously won't take that seriously because his mom didn't actually say that.

neither of my parents like metal that much but they like to tease me about it... or, I dunno, I'm not sure if dad was kidding when he called Children of Bodom "bodom of children" for months. Maybe just to annoy me... he does like Judas Priest though, and his girlfriend likes Bodom. (she wants me to burn HCDR for her)

neither of my parents like metal that much but they like to tease me about it... or, I dunno, I'm not sure if dad was kidding when he called Children of Bodom "bodom of children" for months. Maybe just to annoy me... he does like Judas Priest though, and his girlfriend likes Bodom. (she wants me to burn HCDR for her)

then you should do it maybe it will turn your dad into a cob fan
you could go to concerts whit him lol

yesterday i'm on my car with my mom and she starts whistling living dead beat. that part "To the night recklessly we fly. Like living dead, we'll never die

:lol: isnt that weird..? she already knows half of the system of a down songs cuz of me

Since this is a thread about thigns your mom likes, I think I'll add a few more to the list:

-My kokcicle
-Taking it in the ass without condoms or lube
-Golden showers
-Homeless Bukkake Parties
-Pearl Necklaces

..... anything disgusting really :lol: yer moms a freaky ho :):p

nah. and why do u have to be so sensitive all the time? don't u see that he posted that directly to make fun of me? he obviously won't take that seriously because his mom didn't actually say that.

SOAD are pretty shit though.

Since this is a thread about thigns your mom likes, I think I'll add a few more to the list:

-My kokcicle
-Taking it in the ass without condoms or lube
-Golden showers
-Homeless Bukkake Parties
-Pearl Necklaces

..... anything disgusting really :lol: yer moms a freaky ho :):p

shame i can't rep you :lol: