My replacement in ND...

Novembers Paul said:
So, I've been grooming my replacement for the band... I thought i'd keep it blood.

metal.jpg

AWWWW!!!!!!!!
What an adorable picture oh my gawwwd!

Novembers Paul said:
She's the reason I breathe. How un-metal of me. :)

paulandrhia.jpg

I think in the new albums booklet you should have a picture of you sowing, just to break a few metal taboos! :lol:

Novembers Paul said:
When I get home, I will raise you 3 Dora sippy cups, and 2 Spongebob cups!!!

OK, you've won the photo contest with that second b&w shot, there's no competing with that one :worship: But raising the stakes with Dora is a dangerous proposition, as we have an extensive arsenal. In fact, we're going to Dora's Pirate Adventure at Star Plaza in Merrillville next weekend, so I can pick up more weaponry if needed! Ha!

How the hell did this discussion get on a metal newsgroup anyway? :) I'll bring it back on topic and merge it with the other thread by saying I am looking forward to seeing your video, and I hope you had fun amidst all the hard work getting it done.

Oh well, for the time being, I'll see your Spongebob cups and raise you Spongebob clothing.

apr-06-08.JPG

Novembers Paul said:
This thread is SO UNMETAL. lol

I've been to Mackinac Island as a kid. Amazing place!

Best part was bike riding around the island. That was cool.
Oh, and they have good fudge there!!!

Most metal thread this month!!! :lol:

I've wanted to go to Mackinac Island since I was a kid and saw it in the film Somewhere In Time. My fiance and I have considered making plans to take a trip there sometime in the near future. Bike riding around the island sounds good to me.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
I've wanted to go to Mackinac Island since I was a kid and saw it in the film Somewhere In Time. My fiance and I have considered making plans to take a trip there sometime in the near future. Bike riding around the island sounds good to me.

We stayed in Mackinac City, and then took the ferry over to the island itself. I think it was only an 8 hour drive.

Jasonic said:
We stayed in Mackinac City, and then took the ferry over to the island itself. I think it was only an 8 hour drive.

Our honeymoon was on Macinaw Island back in 1998. I'd love to go back. Maybe there can be a November's Doom show at the fort. That'd be cool. :headbang:

Ken