My replacement in ND...

Ok guys very nice daughters, but what about boys to take the throne of evil metal when they grow up, huh ?
Extreme metal people make daughters, so great... Look at Ozzy and his lovely family, be afraid

Yes, kids are great. My daughter is almost 2, so she is at the age where everyday she says something different.

She knows almost all the words to the latest BLACK EYED PEAS CD!
(My wife's CD..... I swear..... :lol:)

Everyone thinks that my girl is growing to quick and says that this is the best time to have a child, but honestly, I am waiting for her to talk, I can't wait. Yeah infants are cool, don't get me wrong, but I just can't wait to know what she's thinking and whatnot.

Novembers Paul said:
You know, my kid does as well... Wives...

:lol: yeah, my wife does NOT care for metal at all. She thinks Metallica is evil stuff!!! :lol:

One time in a long car ride I was playing some KATATONIA, and she goes, "You listen to some dark, dark stuff" :lol:

dan of bereavement said:
Everyone thinks that my girl is growing to quick and says that this is the best time to have a child, but honestly, I am waiting for her to talk, I can't wait. Yeah infants are cool, don't get me wrong, but I just can't wait to know what she's thinking and whatnot.

It's definitely easier when they can tell you what they want.

Jasonic said:
:lol: yeah, my wife does NOT care for metal at all. She thinks Metallica is evil stuff!!! :lol:

One time in a long car ride I was playing some KATATONIA, and she goes, "You listen to some dark, dark stuff" :lol:

Katatonia are like the car crashes of Snuff videos.