my review of the jaxx show

Decent review but to be honest, I would cut the parts about Will. It comes across a little to " I'm a friend of a friend who knows a friend of the guys in the band " sounding.
Other than that, it works for me.

Dude what are ya talking about, evergrey had that crowd involved man.

Solid review though I suppose, but also a lot of people were yelling during Damage Inc.

Also I agree with DreamNeonBlack.

"Will’s input added a new dimension to some of the questions and gave the interview a humorous edge."

top tier review writing right there , pulitzer worthy even! rofl

and yeah what the others said, everyone around me was singing along with damage, inc, and I was shocked that everyone was into everygrey as much as they were, people were going pretty nuts, rockin' out, singing along, etc.

Chromatose said:
"Will’s input added a new dimension to some of the questions and gave the interview a humorous edge."

top tier review writing right there , pulitzer worthy even! rofl

and yeah what the others said, everyone around me was singing along with damage, inc, and I was shocked that everyone was into everygrey as much as they were, people were going pretty nuts, rockin' out, singing along, etc.

word

entirely too little movement during nevermore as well.

Although I did enjoy the hot chick grinding up on me, that was the highlight of the evening, sorry Warrel. :lol:

i guess i heard myself over everyone else *shrugs* haha

yeah i hoped it wouldn't sound that way. i wanted it more to come off as, yeah he's been to shows before and knows they're cool guys *shrugs* rather than make him seem as much of a fan boy as we know him to be. and the thing bout the may 7th at the end was a typo (i think i did it three times total lol), corrected. yeah some were nuts, but when you got the reaction to division then evergrey as a headliner (same amount of time as nevermore) the amount the crowd was 'working it' really doesn't justify their headlining spot. i'd think at least enough action to make me almost lose my camera like with nevermore :lol:

zmetallica said:
i guess i heard myself over everyone else *shrugs* haha

yeah i hoped it wouldn't sound that way. i wanted it more to come off as, yeah he's been to shows before and knows they're cool guys *shrugs* rather than make him seem as much of a fan boy as we know him to be. and the thing bout the may 7th at the end was a typo (i think i did it three times total lol), corrected. yeah some were nuts, but when you got the reaction to division then evergrey as a headliner (same amount of time as nevermore) the amount the crowd was 'working it' really doesn't justify their headlining spot. i'd think at least enough action to make me almost lose my camera like with nevermore :lol:

Evergrey are not a band that most people move around to a lot. They have their heavy parts where you headbang a little, but they're just not that kind of band. They really worked the crowd though.

yeah i guess, but around me (in the freaking front) not many people were moving, and i'm relating this in comparison to nevermore. i even stated that i didn't think it would be a band people would do anything for, including the band, but the band surprised me. though i thought with the energy on stage it would have triggered some more energy from the crowd.