my review of the jaxx show

haha. Well he held his bass up in the air towards the auidence and I was simultaneously thrusting my head down and fist in the air, and I just nailed the hell out of the body of the bass. Im actually kinda glad I hit the bass instead of Jim though :D

En Vind Av Sorg said:
haha. Well he held his bass up in the air towards the auidence and I was simultaneously thrusting my head down and fist in the air, and I just nailed the hell out of the body of the bass. Im actually kinda glad I hit the bass instead of Jim though :D

Could you imagine the Kodak moment if you'd accidentally punched him in the balls?

There is nothing I hate more than websites with galleries, and without the
option for thumbnails... while flipping through the pictures I even got spammed in the middle... I gave up after 5 pictures.... :rolleyes:

but hey, keep on the good work of keeping a metal site with reviews and pictures, we can never have too much of those! :kickass:

oh dead lioness, the site's going through major changes, one of which is thumbnails ;) the owner (not me) is doing it all himself, so it takes time. i even complained to him about it a few times hehe. but hey pictures take up a lot of bandwidth, so with thumbs its better since its less bandwidth (aka you don't HAVE to click through every pic).

also it helps to have firefox with adblock, every ad/spam isn't seen and is easy to skip :)

eaeolian you guys played hella good that night, if youre wonderin im the kid who met you out back when you were unloading your shit into the club

parabola5353 said:
eaeolian you guys played hella good that night, if youre wonderin im the kid who met you out back when you were unloading your shit into the club

Ah, OK, I remember you. Yeah, you got to see my favorite part. ;)

Glad you enjoyed the show - you've got to bring your "A" game when the headliners are that good...