myspace.com shitz

Marksveld said:
Myspace has a ton of posers and fags on it, but regadless of that fact, there is access to a million great bands. 50% of the cheers I get from my people regarding Noltem or WTTT is due to Myspace.
Agreed.

Although, it is a great place to link for people to get sound files of new bands (my musicspam post :p )... as I can't create mp3s.

Myspace is so disgustingly trendy right now... but I don't like it cause the pages are tacky and disorganised. It's just so icky and I don't care about "networking" with losers from my city. :p

I'd choose LJ anyday.
http://www.livejournal.com/~mousewings

That's why I joined too. A bunch of my friends are on there now so we can talk shit to one another via email, in person, and now myspace!

Oh yeah I tried to add some of joos but the links aren't working too well. I'll try again next time them shitz get bumped, or something.

"I like pie." That used to be my biography here at UM, whoa.

It is now a rather comical Simpsons reference, which I find quite comical, being that it is comical and all.

Everyone who has myspace trys to justify it by making fun of it. Lets just face, it myspace is sweet.

KILL TULLY said:
Everyone who has myspace trys to justify it by making fun of it. Lets just face, it myspace is sweet.
Hence me saying "I really dig it." Just look at all the hot chix0rz on there to stare at!

me: "sometimes the New People thing has ugly chicks."
friend: "that's why I sit there and just hit refresh until the hot ones show up."

lolz

One Inch Man said:
Hence me saying "I really dig it." Just look at all the hot chix0rz on there to stare at!

me: "sometimes the New People thing has ugly chicks."
friend: "that's why I sit there and just hit refresh until the hot ones show up."

lolz

hahha Amen.

And yea I was glad to see you didn't say "OMG LOL I ONLY MAD TEH MYSPACEZ BECAUSE ITS WIKKID FUNNIEZ HARHARHARHARH"

One Inch Man said:
"I like pie." That used to be my biography here at UM, whoa.

It is now a rather comical Simpsons reference, which I find quite comical, being that it is comical and all.

I always took that as an MS3TK quote :erk:

lizard said:
who cares if its trendy, if you only use it for your own friends, and to check out bands?

Pretty much. 90% of the people on my friends list are people I actually know and/or have met. I really dont browse around looking for new/interesting people, unless im seriously bored.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Pretty much. 90% of the people on my friends list are people I actually know and/or have met. I really dont browse around looking for new/interesting people, unless im seriously bored.

cheers.