So how are the 2000's shaping up in terms of music?

Birkenau said:
Yes there is no similarity between Funeral Doom and Drone. :err:
Holy shit, Birkenau > Gugs :loco:

I mean no, they aren't identical by any means, but they do have a similar style.

gugs, I've got you all sorted out man, and I'm flattered that you have sexual feelings for me, but I don't think this is going to work with your emotional problems.

General Zod said:
Apparently, the whole board loses at Metal. I did a search for Ved Buens Ende. There's been one thread about them, it got 3 replies. For that matter, there's only been three threads, on all of UM, that generated more than 3 replies. Point being, their not exactly a household name, even in the darkest, deepest recesses of Norway.

Zod

Um, I'm pretty positive there have been plenty of threads involving me and others praising the band, it's just that the search feature sucks now.

Erik said:
sorry nad this is just about the dumbest thing you've ever said
I think I'm doing pretty well then, since it's a coherent sentence with only like 2 madeup words.

First off: Zod's best comment ever was the Ulverrated label.

Second of all: Gugs - CHILL OUT, and stop with the namecalling. You just lost the war. PERIOD.

Third: Ved Buens Ende owns you all.

Fourth: The current decade is shaping into something of note, but there's no coherence that ties each year between 2000 to 2005 yet.

Fifth: Nad-time. BWAhahahaha.

sixth: WHO CARES???

Reign in Acai said:
You're mistaking that album for "As the Flower Withers". But seriously is there really any bad MDB? :cool:

Heroin Chic, one of the worst songs ever penned by a reputable metal act. And most of the MDB by numbers songs that frequently show up on the albums after Dark River, especially Like Gods Of The Sun...Zod's comments, regardless of whether you think he's dismissing a classic unheard, are hilarious.

34.788%... Complete is meh, far from atrocious. (Haven't heard it in years though) "Like Gods of the Sun" is 75% filler. But the songs "A kiss to Remember", "For My fallen Angel", and "For you", totally pick up the slack. "The Dreadful Hours" and "Songs of Darkness Words of light" are both competent albums. I never heard "The Light at the end of the world". And all the old shit kicks ass. My 2 centavos.

BenMech said:
Second of all: Gugs - CHILL OUT, and stop with the namecalling. You just lost the war. PERIOD.
who the fuck are you to TELL me to do anything?

Go fuck yourself, you pretentious, pompous twit.

fu.jpg