Name a song that you couldn't live without.

lol @ people who enjoy people who imploding microphone diaphragms all day screeching and the same barre pattern kick drum beats all day over music with real content

My favorite song off that album, without a doubt.

If the kick drum were only a hair brighter on that mix it could possibly be one of the most perfect mixes, ever. Perfect sing along too.

Jesus, you're not kidding - first time I've ever heard this, but good lord what a mix :worship: Can't say I'm crazy about the music, but I don't outright hate it, which is about the highest praise I can give to the band :D

Jesus, you're not kidding - first time I've ever heard this, but good lord what a mix :worship: Can't say I'm crazy about the music, but I don't outright hate it, which is about the highest praise I can give to the band :D

It's mixed by Randy, dude. One of his greatest works, and probably one of the best rock mixes of all time. That album blew away all my references and forced me to start anew.

No way I'd have ever listened to Nickelback otherwise :lol:

All the tracks on the record have slightly different mixes, so check them all out and you may find one you like better. For me it's between this, Animals, Fight for all the Wrong Reasons and Side of a Bullet.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTGRAPH

also, seriously? fuck you greg

I don't care how cheesy their lyrics are. If you took one barre from each song of the majority of the bands you listened to, transposed all of the keys to d minor and played them at the same tempo, no one could tell the fucking difference between them. AJHteam did it, and I laughed at it for a week straight about it.

You could take all of Nickelback's songs and put them on one track and it would sound like one song; at least it sounds like Nickelback and not like "insert hardcore/metalcore band here."

You're the secretary of defense when it comes to protecting anyone that bashes anything Joey does, i.e. hardcore, and now the second that someone makes a comment about a band you don't like, you make a stupid sarcastic comment like half of the fucking people you call out.

Grow up.

its about the message dude, nickelback has no heart in their music, not like the ghost inside or for the fallen dreams, or hundreth or tons of other fucking epic melodic metalcore/hardcore bands and the whole taking 1 bar from each band, thats so stupid seriously. fuck off with the ego.

FYI joey didn't do most of the hardcore i did, so using that argument is just fucking dumb. but for real i am mocking nickelback even though i like them, because they have no heart in their music can you honestly say that you can relate and feel anything they talk about

its all just fuckin buttrawk!!!!!!!!! lyric wise