Necessary genres of metal

Is Finland considered part of Scandinavia?
If so, then Demigod,Amorphis, Cadaver,Molested, Necrophobic, Unanimated, Therion, Desultory, Afflicted,Unleashed,Seance,God Macabre,Eucharist, At the Gates all strike me as being better or at the very least equally as good as Death's Human which is my favorite Death album.
I don't think much of Grave and Carnage though

Technically no.

Any noteworthy bands from there? I've only heard of Dominus and Illdisposed, though I haven't gotten to checking them out yet

MERCYFUL FATE/KING DIAMOND

Evil, Denial Of God, Artillery, Church Bizarre, Ceremony, Invocator, Nortt, Saturnus, Witch Cross, Zoser Mez

MERCYFUL FATE/KING DIAMOND

Evil, Denial Of God, Artillery, Church Bizarre, Ceremony, Invocator, Nortt, Saturnus, Witch Cross, Zoser Mez
Wow, I never knew some of these were Danish. Saturnus, Nortt.... Good bands, though. I've only heard one Ceremony(the pre-Phlebotomized band)- and they sounded incredibly Dutch to me.:cool: According to Metal-Archives the Ceremony you mentioned released only one demo. Meh, I think I'll pass on this one.

Wow, I never knew some of these were Danish. Saturnus, Nortt.... Good bands, though. I've only heard one Ceremony(the pre-Phlebotomized band)- and they sounded incredibly Dutch to me.:cool: According to Metal-Archives the Ceremony you mentioned released only one demo. Meh, I think I'll pass on this one.

I must be thinking of the one from Holland then...whoops. Definitely check out the other bands I mentioned though, I think you have a high probability of liking most of them.