Need help with my Recto Amp Sim

Thanks, I just wouldn't want to step on any toes with Nikko. He's a great guy. We were friendly at the ReValver forums.

If you wanted a new skin for the Lecto, I would make a new one for you with your name on it ect... I work as a 3D designer for a design firm, so whatever you want graphically, I could probably handle for you.

Buttons and knobs will be trickier. How do you currently handle them? Do you use 3D models? And Image sequence? Or a vector based button like in flash?
Nikko has put a lot time in it so I'm definitaley going to release something with his skin. Don't know if your interest in a collab in which you design the switches, buttons and knobs to fit Nikko's skin.

FYI, I use knobman or photoshop and render the knobs with RLH's Knob Render. I use 101 frames stacked on top of each other.

Otherwise, I'm gonna remember your offer for future project, that blue leather skin is beautifull... even if I prefer the green :D

Nikko has put a lot time in it so I'm definitaley going to release something with his skin. Don't know if your interest in a collab in which you design the switches, buttons and knobs to fit Nikko's skin.

FYI, I use knobman or photoshop and render the knobs with RLH's Knob Render. I use 101 frames stacked on top of each other.

Otherwise, I'm gonna remember your offer for future project, that blue leather skin is beautifull... even if I prefer the green :D

LePou, If you're just using frames, I can definitely help you in the future. Please keep me in mind. :) I'd love to help.

*listens to amazing clips*

... so Lepou, how far away is that mac of yours?

In all seriousness, well done man. I'm yet to speak from experience being a mac user, but these clips sound phenomenal.

Thanks a lot dude, yeah I play this, it was one of my first sound tests with quadtracking guitars. It´s my metalcore side!lol We have to join forces and do a metalcore hit someday!:lol: I didnt noticed your soundclip when I posted my but it sounds really good too.:headbang:

Awesome!
I also tried "serious" quadtracking the first time with this testclip...only did it 2 times before that, and one time was quite of a fail (the iggy pop cover, if you can rember that one ;) ) the holydiver tribute is also quadtracked.
HAHA yeah man, I'm up for everything, you know that :D
Thanks for the words :headbang:

Shit, you must've cursed me since NOW the bug is happening when I try to quit SONAR! I have no idea why it wasn't happening yesterday as its the same project and my signal chain is only Lecto>Lecab at the moment...

Try to remove LeCab?

Lecto works fine for me, but LeCab will crash any project in 64-bit Sonar 8.5PE for me. LeCab worked fine in 32 bit, though...

Try to remove LeCab?

Lecto works fine for me, but LeCab will crash any project in 64-bit Sonar 8.5PE for me. LeCab worked fine in 32 bit, though...

I switched LeCab with Kefir and then Boogex, didn't solve the problem. Funny, this bug is behaving similarly to the RedShift Overdrive bug I experienced last year - time to scrap Sonar 6?

Shit, you must've cursed me since NOW the bug is happening when I try to quit SONAR! I have no idea why it wasn't happening yesterday as its the same project and my signal chain is only Lecto>Lecab at the moment...

This happens to me also.

I have occasionally experienced a similar bug with electri-q equalizer, but it is much more rare.

Im about to test another version of lecto...I'll keep ya posted.

I love this sim! Awesome work LePou!!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3961577/Mixes/Mago_TestingLeCto.mp3

quadtracked, 2x Vintage Red Channel, 2x Modern Red Channel.
The mix isn't that good, my ears are tired, sry^^

:cry: Jesus tittyfucking Christ!!! How? Boost sim? Impulses? Magic dust? (other than the LePou's awesomeness) You can have my firstborn child. Really. Put him to work in the mines as soon as he can walk.