Need help with my Recto Amp Sim

My tube screamers were my problem. I rarely use them anymore, and I hadn't installed cream tube since an OS change. LeCto with the cream tube is pure magic. I had no issues dialing in tones vs recordings with real rectos. The Lecto blends perfectly with the real deal and is less noisy than the real thing. No issues here at all running in Cubase 5.5 on PC. More than enough gain with the cream tube in front.

LePou, is this what the final gui will look like? As always, thanks a million. Expect a donation from me once the final is complete.

I received tens of bug report in Sonar. It seems to work fine in some versions and not in others... scratching my head !!!
It could be related to the data structure I use for preset savings. I'll change it to see if it's the cause of the problem.
Thanks for the report guys.

This could very well be! One of the first things I did was save a preset once I got a sound I liked.

Come to think of it, the only time that things seemed to work without crashing is when I did NOT access my saved preset. I'll test it some more when I get a chance (it might be tommorrow). It would be great if not using a preset is all it takes to solve my problem.

I received tens of bug report in Sonar. It seems to work fine in some versions and not in others... scratching my head !!!
It could be related to the data structure I use for preset savings. I'll change it to see if it's the cause of the problem.
Thanks for the report guys.

Working fine here on Sonar 6 Producers' Ed... thanks so much for this!!!

Lordcthulhu,
try saving a preset and see if you get any bugs when u try to delete the plugin or save the project. Im curious if its just me or not.

LePou, is this what the final gui will look like? As always, thanks a million. Expect a donation from me once the final is complete.

I don't know. I like the background. Nikko made it (he also made a bunch of unofficial Revavlver skins). I just put some knobs in there, mainly for testing purpose. If someone is willing to design some knobs and/or switches...

@visceral: If you don't mind testing the new preset structure when it'll be implemented... I'm gonna drop you testing versions in your PM.

This is amazing man. I can't wait to hear the final version of this, it's gonna be mind blowing! You make me proud to be Canadian. haha

@visceral: If you don't mind testing the new preset structure when it'll be implemented... I'm gonna drop you testing versions in your PM.

No problem at all. Id be more than happy to contribute in any way I can.

I don't know. I like the background. Nikko made it (he also made a bunch of unofficial Revavlver skins). I just put some knobs in there, mainly for testing purpose. If someone is willing to design some knobs and/or switches...

LePou, I did the blue leather roadking skin for ReValver. See below...

amp_07_background.jpg

If you would like some help, I'd be happy to. Just let me know.

Thanks again. I'd hate to see this ampsim not get a killer gui it deserves.

lecto.jpg

this thing sounds amazing! aiming for AOJB tone and getting there slowly but convincingly with this! fucking A to you dude! Donations will be coming your way when finished!

:OMG: It looks great !!! Do you have knobs and switches for that ???

Thanks, I just wouldn't want to step on any toes with Nikko. He's a great guy. We were friendly at the ReValver forums.

If you wanted a new skin for the Lecto, I would make a new one for you with your name on it ect... I work as a 3D designer for a design firm, so whatever you want graphically, I could probably handle for you.

Buttons and knobs will be trickier. How do you currently handle them? Do you use 3D models? And Image sequence? Or a vector based button like in flash?

Did you play that dude? It's really cool :headbang:

Thanks a lot dude, yeah I play this, it was one of my first sound tests with quadtracking guitars. It´s my metalcore side!lol We have to join forces and do a metalcore hit someday!:lol: I didnt noticed your soundclip when I posted my but it sounds really good too.:headbang:

WOW this is my fav. atm. would you please share a few details... thanks.

Thanks a lot dude :) Well this will always depend on your DI quality. This was recorded with a shitty ibanez with a shitty pickups and a toneport.

But here it is some screenshots of what I done.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1457645/fotos/lecto test.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1457645/fotos/lecto test1.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1457645/fotos/lecto test2.JPG

This was quadtracked. 100/75 L 100/75 R and 2 different impulses.

Nuno, sounds very good.:yow:

Any details?:worship:

Thanks a lot :) See above.;)