Negative things about bands you love... Things you would change.

needs to work on better lyrics and have Zakk contribute more.

Metallica-work on music, lyrics aren't too bad.Maybe some instrumentals.

Slayer-lose all the fucking swearing and stop kerry from doing solos.

Cannible Corpse-Have the lyrics sung by gilbert Goddfried

Nevermore-I'd like to see them do some galloping riffs, that would be cool.

Blind Guardian-calm down with all the chanting or whatever you want to call it.

Thats about it I guess, but I would like to see all those black metal and death metal bands have their songs sung by a great singers like warrel dane, matt barlow or time aymar.Just to see what it would sound like

I agree with the Ozzy bit.

No More Tears was excellent, but this new one... BLAGH!
Even Zakk was dissapointed.

In Flames - Delete "Reroute" from band history

Nevermore - Nothing, in my opinion

Meshuggah - Speed it up a little, goddamn the new album is heavy as balls but slow

Ozzy & co. - Just go away (hey, thats my opinion)

Slipknot - Lose the band, keep the drummer, now recruit some real metal musicians and write some good music this time, the drummer is good enough.

Darkest Hour - More songs for each album, both albums were fantastic but way too short.

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
rhapsody -- gayness

manowar -- see above

:lol:
Man, you want homo power metal? STRATOVARIUS!
They seem to do things(like in some disturbing pics that is wicked fucked up and homo-erotic. for instance, all of them standing crotch to ass in a button down dress shirt and briefs ONLY! and bottles of wine as well. WHAT'S THAT ABOUT!!

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
NoLordy says gives Reroute to Remain a chance, you Vortexx turd, you. :(

I have been giving it a chance, and while there are some songs I enjoy (Free Fall, and Minus), most of them are ridiculous. Its just not the In Flames I know.

Nevermore- more solos to kick off songs. IMO, that shit gets a song going like nothing else. IE- Sea of Possibilities! :worship: Also, maybe some more long songs.

Quo Vadis- ditch those terrible screaming/yelling/shouting vocals...which you actually to have done. see: vital signs, and some tracks from Forever

Arch Enemy- ditch the shitty guitarists! :lol: j/k! When you have a nice soft instrumental(like Snow Blind), MAKE IT LONGER!

Cryptopsy- I can't think of much wrong with them. Too good maybe? :lol:

In Flames- add more "melodic" to your frequent watered-down death you got going. But, shit Clayman and Colony were great anyways.

Soilwork- Clean vox are good, but perhaps there isn't enough of the old-school Steelbath vox.

Children of Bodom- most would say vox i'm sure, but i disagree. i say let's hear that bass guitar a little bit more!

Iced Earth- too pro-America

SYL- guitar solo? even if its just underneath all that industrial influenced speed. apparently Devy can shred, lets hear it.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
Iced Earth- too pro-America

It's not like they're shoving it down your throat Ecstatic. Aren't YOU proud of YOUR country?

And now, back to topic:
Blind Guardian - albums more frequently than every 4 years.
Thryfing - how about a tour? particularly one that stops at my house
Ensiferum - another goddamned album!
Cruachan/Primordial - see Thyrfing above
Falkenbach (and about 358 other bands) - see Thyrfing above
Enslaved - a return to the days of Eld & Vikingligr Veldi
Helloween - less nonsense like 'Mirror Mirror' off the new(est) album
Iron Maiden - Lose Yannick Gers or whatever his name is, Adrian & Dave are plenty
Queensryche - less bickering in-house, the return of DeGarmo & an album I can make it all the way through w/o retching, which we haven't seen in about 7 years

Hm, that's it for now.

Originally posted by markgugs
It's not like they're shoving it down your throat Ecstatic. Aren't YOU proud of YOUR country?

well yes i am proud of my country, but i just think its too much when they open up a concert with the national anthem and leave a flag up the entire show(and to my knowledge it was some respoonse to 9/11, but also to my knowledge it happened at many shows beyond the days of 9/11)
Now, its okay to be patriotic. for example, the most intensely canadian band ever, the tragically hip, are always seen as canada's rock band. and you can barely hear the words "The Tragically Hip" without the words "canada" or "canadian", but even though they are extremely candian, they don't embellish themselves in it and play, let alone open the show with, the fucking national god damned anthem! they don't have a sign, and flag...nothing showing their EXTREME patriotism(which is very evidentin lyrics). why? because its just unnecessary and unsaid that the band is canadian. now, in a judgement call here, as far as seeing bands as being patriotic, i would say The Tragically Hip are more Canadian than Iced Earth is American in terms of association of country with band, but they don't make it a part of their stage show(as much as the fans try to). I know all this because i've seen it live, like 5 days ago actually.

anyways, in conclusion, i just think that patriotism fits in lyrics(like IE's one song on Horror Show their, and some of the Hip's song that are about some Canadian things like a hockey player on The Leafs dieing called 50 Mission Cap). But I believe that it doesn't fit in a stage show.

Well, I understand you, but just don't see what the big deal is. It's a National Anthem and a flag for crying out loud. Deal with it. Unless it completely ruined your ability to enjoy the show, in which case, seek professional help.

Patriotism?? What's that...

...Is that where a pile of yobbo's in short-shorts and with mullets gather round a 'Barby and drink a few beers? I once saw a crocodile dance like that once, in rubber shoes.