Nepal!!!

sumpahan...u listened to Ugrakarma?
Cobweb are rockers - with metal-like music. They fear calling themselves metal, because it has no attention here, and theyll loose fans. ppl here think metal is nu-metal, and cobweb are melodic metal (A lil agressive at times) so people here aren't exposed to true-metal. well, except for some ppl like me! hehe

Originally posted by parimal2k29
sumpahan...u listened to Ugrakarma?
Cobweb are rockers - with metal-like music. They fear calling themselves metal, because it has no attention here, and theyll loose fans. ppl here think metal is nu-metal, and cobweb are melodic metal (A lil agressive at times) so people here aren't exposed to true-metal. well, except for some ppl like me! hehe

so,they need a rewvolution......although your people there isn't a big or many like in indonesia.......

Yea...ugrakarma is a REAL metal band hear. i call cobweb metal-type because atleast they're above other pop bands... ok sunil.
ugrakarma's divination desecrated and slaughterhouse swords are good. Cobweb...well, i like them.
But I'm gonna listen to Cannibal Corpse now...but my interests still go for Power-M. :d
also, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Angel Dust, Avantasia, Edguy are real gr8 4 me... but my real inspiration are Gamma Ray!!! But hey... Ugrakarma is Nepal's first real metal band shaping our future!!! HAIL!!!

(Ugrakarma also visits UM...hail again!)

Hi everyone,

there is really something happening in Nepal thesedays....
I am the webmaster of www.ktmrocks.com and yeah i can sure say that something is happening...
Refused 13 is gonna be a huge death-nu-metal
Ugrakarma is there as ever
Maya is just recording some stuffs
Xmantra just released their debut album
and no..xmarica isn't a metal band...(seen somewherein the post below)
Albatross is getting a bit heavier with some line up changes
and yeah
Nastik rulessss (their demo is also out)

but..
maoshits aint helping out definitely
this coming month ma... 15 day nepal bandh re!!!!

peace out

Yea....but the metal scene still remains UNDERGROUND! POP and ROCK dominate our listeners (not that i care)...
Xmantra, as i saw in Bikers Day Out, was crappy actually...not upto my Xpectations... as i said...all are nu-metal based. Maya, Nastik, Ugrakarma and Nemesis are suposed to be the first metal bands here... (but death actually...tried some death ones... realized i better stay with POWER and SPEED metal for now -also Prog)

Welcome deathmoth... happy to have another nepali in UM! :d

hmm... xmantra didn't come up to xpectation..that's right...but anyway i am looking forward to their next performance...

thesedays i am really happy about refused 13's improvement
guys are making originals after originals and all of them fucking rulz....

hope maya come out with some good stuffs aswell..and just heard today , riot parade... a hardcore death metal band is coming up re !!!

wishes everyone...