Neverland-Pathfinder Day1

Seconded! Great band.

1079889071_6kh4U-M.jpg

a.maz.ing. period, end of story.
Neverland freakin rule!

Ernie

they are playing Winder, then up to NC and back to Miami, according to Roland (bass) and Adrian (vox)
they might have other stops, but those are the ones they mentioned

seriously people - if you missed them, you need to check them out!!!

Neverland was truly a treat for the ears on Friday night. MEGA-thanks to Hoyt and Pathfinder Promotions for bringing this amazing ProgPower quality act from Switzerland to GA! Top-notch musicianship and showmanship...and the shredding!!! Oh my god...it was amazing. I am proud to have witnessed the US Debut of these guys...they are going to be huge!

I had to dig, but I found some info on the thursday show for all you Georgia peeps.

11/11 Neverland at

The Acropolis
15 W. Midland Avenue
Winder, GA 30680

I'll be there.. anyone else?

Cool ernie! :)
There's a possible chance we'll be there bro, since (A-we actually live a stone's throw away
from winder, and (B-it'll probably be cheap, (I'm assuming, since NONE of the bands except Neverland were big bands!)
Anywho, bottom line bro, we may just be there cause it IS VERY CLOSE TO US & Neverland kicked serious ass friday night!!!!!! :headbang:

I have Thrashers tickets Thursday night otherwise I'd consider going too. They were really good, anyone who missed seeing them on Friday should really make it a point to go out to Winder and catch them there.

I'm a bit confused. Which Neverland is this one? Is it the same that released Ophidia recently? If not, I'd like to check these guys out. It sucks when different band/projects release material with the same name...

I'm a bit confused. Which Neverland is this one? Is it the same that released Ophidia recently? If not, I'd like to check these guys out. It sucks when different band/projects release material with the same name...

not that one. the one you are talking about is the Turkish band, right?

these dudes are from Switzerland and have been around for 10years (i chatted with Roland, the bass player)
http://www.never-land.ch/

I had to dig, but I found some info on the thursday show for all you Georgia peeps.

11/11 Neverland at

The Acropolis
15 W. Midland Avenue
Winder, GA 30680

I'll be there.. anyone else?

I'm considering attending this, too. I have NO idea where this venue is, but what the fuck, it can't be more than ten miles away as the freight train rolls.... :)

AND it's a holiday, too.