Nevermore = Crappy Matchmakers

BlackwaterNymph said:
Nah, all Nevermore fans are screwballs!

But some are just plain mean and dump you for no reason. :cry:

Now I don't mean to sound like fool here but, he didn't by any chance pull that trick where he dumps the girlfriend right before a holiday to avoid buying presents.......then will attempt to slink back in after the holiday is over.

I wonder if he is that gay.

I feel your pain. I too just had a terrible breakup. It's life, though. Drink a beer, listen to metal and say to yourself, "Only the best shall have me!" 'Cause, obviously that person wasn't worth it, and to do it at the present time, now that's just mean. -Hug.-

DreamNeonBlack said:
Now I don't mean to sound like fool here but, he didn't by any chance pull that trick where he dumps the girlfriend right before a holiday to avoid buying presents.......then will attempt to slink back in after the holiday is over.

I wonder if he is that gay.

:err:
Do people actually do that?

Hold on!...didn't you just have a BF whimper thread about 4 months ago....?

tered said:
Hold on!...didn't you just have a BF whimper thread about 4 months ago....?

Clever dick! Yep, I'm up to two failed relationships this year. Only this thread is whimpering about both a failed relationship and the loss of someone very close to me.

People really do that dumping to get out of gift buying crap? Hmm. I don't even celebrate Christmas, so I don't think it applies. I'm gonna go with the gay theory.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Clever dick! Yep, I'm up to two failed relationships this year. Only this thread is whimpering about both a failed relationship and the loss of someone very close to me.

People really do that dumping to get out of gift buying crap? Hmm. I don't even celebrate Christmas, so I don't think it applies. I'm gonna go with the gay theory.

You know what this means....

It's time to start listening to EMO. :loco:

BlackwaterNymph said:

Ahhhh, a true Tom Leykis 101 student!

F'it! People suck....the world is ending soon...let's just hit "reset"!
Party on Garth!

BlackwaterNymph said:
I'm gonna go with the gay theory.
I READ A BOOK THAT SAYS THAT BEFORE THE GAY RIGHTS MOVEMENT AMERICAN GAY PEOPLE GOT ACTUALLY MARRIED YOUNGER AND HAD MORE CHILDREN THAN STRAIT PEOPLE AS PART OF THEIR ATTEMPTS TO AVOID GETTING KILLED DURRING "THE TIME WHEN STEPPING OUT OF THE CLOSET MEANT STEPPING INTO THE GRAVE" WHICH IS (SADLY) A SENTANCE THAT IS FREQUENTLY USED BY HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE TO DESCRIBE THE TIME BEFORE THE GAY RIGHTS MOVEMENT...
MY POINT WAS THAT EVEN TODAY AMERICA IS STILL A HOMOPHOBIC CULTURE TO THE EXTENT THAT (ACCORDING TO A DIFFERENT BOOK) ALMOST ALL AMERICAN GAY MALES END UP HAVING SEX WITH A FEMALE AT LEAST ONCE BECAUSE OF AMERICAN SOCIETIES PRESSURE TO BE STRAIGHT

BlackwaterNymph said:
I'll buy alcohol. :loco: Thanks everyone. Me 'n' Cara are going to see the gay cowboy movie tomorrow!
I LOVE ACHOHOL (WHEN IT HAS DR PEPPER IN IT) I WANNA SEE THE GAY COWBOY MOVIE (DO YOU GET TO SEE THE GAY GUYS NAKED???) THE GUY THAT DUMPED YOU MUST HAVE BEEN GAY BECAUSE YOU'RE A GODDESS:worship:

PEOPLE THAT BREAK-UP BEFORE X-MAS TO AVOID BUYING PRESENTS.

THIS THING ABUT GAYS is totally wrong look at elton john....