Nevermore = Crappy Matchmakers

BlackwaterNymph said:
You live in Scotland. I'm coming to live with you. I'm gonna get a job giving tours to stupid people that can't understand Scottish accents.

Providing they speak "Texan"?

Sammeh - so sorry to hear about this. i guess it's that "when it rains, it pours" thing, and it always sucks more during the holidays, it fucks everything up so badly. my grandmother died on x-mas eve when i was 8. and that guy, as already stated, sounds lame. you can definately do better, as i'm sure you will.

LRD - It's truly sad the scrutiny and igonorance that gay people are faced with in this country and many others. love and gender are things that no one can define, and it's ao horrible what people will do when they are confronted with someone who differs from them or who they don't understand because of that :cry:

Final_Product said:
still...500 angry Catholics in the middle of belfast chanting "sodomite" in an irish accent cant be anything but funny :p
unless you actually are a sodomite, in which case its probably scary.

Jebus, this is like the seventh thread of this chick
crying because someone broke up with her....
can you spell L.O.S.E.R?

neal said:
unless you actually are a sodomite, in which case its probably scary.

Heh, funny you should say that because on the opposite side of the partition we're about 500 gay men shouting they we'rent sodomites but infact gay men :lol:

Final_Product said:
Heh, funny you should say that because on the opposite side of the partition we're about 500 gay men shouting they we'rent sodomites but infact gay men :LOL:
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GUYS THAT RECEIVE ANAL AND THE GUYS THAT SUCK DICK??? CUZ IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY THEN YES I AGREE WITH YOU