Nevermore in Greece - glory and sadness

on the back of every concert ticket this thing is written "no photo machines allowed" and this thing happens only in Greece and i think the people who organize each concert are responsible for it ...because they could make profit if they have their guys to take photos.

hoho, I'll just check it when I come home. he has a bag full of concert tickets (and I mean full :err: ), I'm curious to see if it says that on every single one.

if you see Dimitri(s), tell him we said hi. :) and Battle Roar guys.

to Grigoris we can say it directly in e-mails.

well i managed to pass my camera and i was in the front row!!!photos comming soon(the photographer told me he will print them today!!)so get ready!!!
@Tee:if you mean Dimitris Theodoropoulos then we were together in the front row headbanging!!! :cool:

no, cuz I don't know his last name. LOL kidding, but I really don't, I just ... met him. is it this one crouching down?

texas.jpg

yeah, how would he like Nevermore, he's The Man, ay? :err: LOL plus, who in Greece doesn't have a name Nikos, Dimitris, Grigoris and Yannis? :guh: except for you IOTS. I forgot yours. LOL

Mistress Masie said:
And you guys are complaining?

I would like to see you do it. He has still got half of a tour to do. At least the band is out there giving their best. All for you. The fans.
pardon me, but maybe not only for us.... ppl who get involved with music business do it for the love, passion and joy of it, for fame a bit, and for the tendency to success and big accomplishments. sacrifice comes as last and is inevitable. sometimes we feel the need to express the opposite of the expected, we whine, though we still support unconditionally. in the end it all sums up to it. we might grumble, but we stay one herd that feeds the mentioned passion, love, joy and success. perpetuum mobile.

may thunder and lightning come over me. :Smug:

the first night "Garden Of Grey" was just ok (!) but on Sunday it was bombastic, and Van added some more disasterous drumming on it..heavier than the album version too , heavy as the most enormous weight of the doomiest shit ever