Nevermore in Greece - glory and sadness

yeah...in the beginning i was a little bit reluctunt in taking out the camera but there was no problem!!a friend of mine took also some pic from the front row but my pics are far better i think...the most "difficult" thing is to sneak the cam in.. the security searched me but thought that what he touched was my belt...FOOLISH MAN!!!hehe :) no one has ever found my camera nor mini disc(i don't keep it in every gig though...)

They are mean about camera's here. A friend of mine had her small digital out for the show and they took it away from her. IT was a canon elph, how could it possibly hurt anything to take crappy pictures with that.

i think all this about the cameras is pure bullshit!all i want(and of course everyone with a camera)is to have some nice pics from the show as a souvenir and nothing more...ok,it has happened to me that some people from webzines ask me for my pictures but i don't intend in making money from this..it's all about having a good time...
the security people in rodon should all be tortured in eternity!there was a meeting with the band members for the fan club afeter the 2nd gig inside the venue and we were supposed to have 1hour free to stay with the band...and the security guys started throwing us out in less than half an hour...DIE!!!hehe :)

I saw Nevermore TWO WEEKS ago in Milano, and Warrel was SICK AS FUCK then...but then came onstage and gave a killer performance. And now I hear that he's STILL sick? And he's STILL singing? Holy fuck. Warrel, yer the fuckin' man.

Vagelis said:
thanx!
and imagine i didn't have a photo pass..i just went there many hours earlier to make sure that i would be in the front row!! :)
yeah, that's Greece (protect yourself from Osmans, whoever can :D )... and you were prolly alone in the front row when you arrrived. or not?