Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I don't really think you guys should be taking those kinda shots at Schaeffer.. he's a good guy, he just likes his band.. So he talks good about them. He's not going to say " No, my band sucks.. Let it suck in holy hell " And they don't such, I highly enjoy iced earth.

I'm working on DLing some older Nevermore as we speak, I may have yet to reform my opinion about this matter.

hahahha,

Look over it man, youll get used to it around here. ITs just my opinion, neals opinion, and yours is your opinion. We arent mad at ya for it, dont get aggrivated with ours.

Some of us speak our opinions loudly, hahahah

Scheissed Earth....what a F-N JOKE! I said to Jon Shaffer once, "What's up with your singer goin "RAH" after every line?" And Jon says, "Yeah, that's just his thing"....I thought that was James Hetfield's thing. Shaffer also said that their new guitarist shreds Loomis. .....uh, obviously a genius, this jon shaffer.

yeh. becuase people either hate jon schaffer or want to suck his dick. so the idiots can post an say 'jon is great' then the rest of us can yell at them and say they are stupid and ugly.
-neal

Originally posted by Unregistered
Shaffer also said that their new guitarist shreds Loomis. .....uh, obviously a genius, this jon shaffer.

my sides ache so much after reading this... i can barely contain my hysterical laughter.

i hate him for what he said 'bout my bro, steve digiorgio!

puh-leeze... "shreds loomis"?!?! can that idiot shove his foot in his mouth for the million-th time... mr. "sounds-like-paul-stanley"!!! HA!

yeh. i wish everyone knew what a joker jon is. maybe then iced earth wouldnt be so fucking popular, and people would look elsewhere for idols.
-neal

and they would only play new material>>hehe no....

they played about 1/3 of the set with old material (BO, Ie, and NotS)...those are the ones i like....something wicked is ok too....dark saga nad HS are boring.