Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

i think its stupid that your almost entire reasoning for prefering nevermore over iced earth was based on your personal opinion of john, rather than the musicality of iced earth.

as for which i like better, well it depends on which day you ask me...it changes. im glad i have the privelage of being able to listen to two great bands....nuff said. individual comparison:
Dane vs Barlow : BARLOW (very close but barlow has more range ..listen to dante's inferno live for an example)
Loomis vs Shaffer : LOOMIS...better left hand...but i'd say shaffer has the better right hand.
Shepperd vs. McDonough - MCDONOUGH..(i'm a bassist and i know...iced earth's bass part are more difficult most of the time...and plus his tone is better (imo) by use of fingers, rather than pick)
Williams vs Christy : CHRISTY ..his parts are harder.

Originally posted by Unregistered
i think its stupid that your almost entire reasoning for prefering nevermore over iced earth was based on your personal opinion of john, rather than the musicality of iced earth.

*******YOU HAVE MISSUNDERSTOOD, THE REASONS YOU SPECIFIED ARE THE REASONS I DONT LIKE JON THE MAN. THE REASON I CARE LESS FOR IE OVER NEVERMORE, NOW THATS TH EMUSIC. aND BTW, I THINK ITS STUPID THAT YOU MISSUNDERSTOOD. READ WILL YA.

AS FAR AS THE REST OF YOUR REPLY, VERY GOOD ESSAY I MUST SAY. BARLOW IS THE BEST THING ABOUT IE IMO. BUT STILL YET, I FIND MORE ENJOYMENT LISTENING TO WD OVER MB. JMO YOU KNOW.********

as for which i like better, well it depends on which day you ask me...it changes. im glad i have the privelage of being able to listen to two great bands....nuff said. individual comparison:
Dane vs Barlow : BARLOW (very close but barlow has more range ..listen to dante's inferno live for an example)
Loomis vs Shaffer : LOOMIS...better left hand...but i'd say shaffer has the better right hand.
Shepperd vs. McDonough - MCDONOUGH..(i'm a bassist and i know...iced earth's bass part are more difficult most of the time...and plus his tone is better (imo) by use of fingers, rather than pick)
Williams vs Christy : CHRISTY ..his parts are harder.

uhg. iced earth bass tone better than nevermore? have you heard PoE or DNB? and yeh christy's parts ARE harder...in DEATH! in iced earth his parts are fucking boring. hey jon's right hand is a lot better, from beating off to pictures of himself! fuck that guy.
-neal

yep, hell, he doesnt have to have a pic, he can get hard on just by sayin his own name.

The closer he gets to shootin, the more he SCREAMS HIS OWN NAME hahahahahha