Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

cock roaches, and this thread.....jon will still suck......take freedom of speech...desevingly.....HAHAHAHAHA

I would like to hear RC drum for nevermore, just to see what it would be like.

AGUY>>>>Thanks on the film info there. ITs been written down, i may find it at hasting...

It's because of the "different kinda hemispheres", (thnx, J! ;) )
that's what keeps this thread going!
ok..since everybody posted here before, and i never replied or whatsoever..i'll join the club!
Iced Earth just doesn't do it to me!
Somehow, i get shivers and feel disappointed when i listen to Iced Earth.
Live? They can't keep me interested either.

xxx Iris xxx
Nevermore to feel the pain!!! :headbang:
Is all i'm saying!

Jon Schaffer said:
We will begin recording around the first week of April. ...I was working on a song called Gettysburg and it was a nice piece of music but it really wasn't giving me what I felt I needed ...I scrapped the original idea and started writing what I hope will be the biggest and best epic I've ever written. ... It will be just about 30 minutes long and told in 3 parts; one for each day of the battle. It will be called Gettysburg (1863) but will consist of 3 songs entitled "The Devil to Pay", "Hold at all Costs", and "High Water Mark." I will be hiring the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra to perform on it, as well as a few parts on a couple of other songs. I am working on string sections and the other symphony parts now and finishing up lyrics on it and on some of the other tunes. Here are some more titles, these are pretty much final. "Declaration Day", "When the Eagle Cries", "The Reckoning (Don't Tread On Me)", "Greenface", "Red Baron/Blue Max", "Attila", "Waterloo", "Valley Forge", "A Gift or A Curse?" and "Hollow Man." This release will take up nearly every available minute on the CD format

Well.
If Jon pulls off these lyrics for all the war songs in an Iron Maiden fashion (ala aces high or afraid to shoot strangers) this will be good.Unless he fills up a CD full of gay ballads and shit.

HOPEFULL we will get some new riffs.

Yeah, I read that on metalreviews.com. Well, he said that the heaviest songs on the cd will be their heaviest songs ever and that the softest songs will be their softest songs ever. The 30 minute song sounds promising, although it is a trilogy. :lol: I am excited about it though, but I am more excited about EoR. Did you read about Damnation, I can't wait for it. I CAN'T WAIT!! This is a great, no, amazing year for Metal. Indeed.

Damnation, as in CoF?

pfft, I heard the sodomy song, it sucked ass, ASS!

tis is a great year for metal

releases from slayer, nevermore, guardian, IE, control denied, maiden...MAIDEN!!!!!! :D, morbid angel, dark tranquillity, saxon, cryptopsy, testament, children of bodom, etc etc etc

No, Damnation as in Opeth, you retard. I haven't ever really cared for CoF, but yeah, their new one is called Damnation and a Day, so I can see where you could get confused. And yeah, MAIDEN!!!!!! BBBRRRRUUUUUCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!!!! HHHHAAAARRRRIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!! AAAAADDDDRRRRIIIIAAANNNNN!!!!!!!! UP THEEEEE IIIIRRROOOONNNSSSSS!!!! :headbang: Anyway, I meant that I can't wait for OPETH-DAMNATION!!!!!!!

yeah, hehe, should be good.

however
Maiden should be FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

You hear that brucie is working on another solo album after this maiden, so..

2003 - maiden album
late 2003 - tour
middle 2004 - bruce album
late 2004 - maiden back in studio
early-mid 2005-ANOTHER MAIDEN ALBUM

ohhhhhhh yEAH

yup, I bought a magazine ahile ago (metal maniacs I think) because it showed bruce on the cover, he said he has tons of left over material and he explained it'd be released in 2004, maiden will do a regular tour, not very long since BNW burnt them out.By the time bruce is done his album and he toured a bit, the maiden album should be written and ready to be recorded.SWEET deal.

Oh, did you hear about this:
"By the way, if any of you are history buffs, I'm opening a new shop in Columbus, IN called Spirit of 76 Collectibles. We'll be selling historical artwork, miniatures, sculptures, die cast tanks and planes and all kinds of very cool stuff related to world history. It will be the only shop in the mid-west like it. We'll be open in about 2 weeks, so if you're in the area, stop in and see us."
:lol: Why doesn't it surprise me that Jon Schaffer is opening up a history shop. Oh, and you can download a 23 second clip of Metallica's new sound on metalreviews.com.

yeah, i didnt bother to post the rest of the post, kinda pointless.

I heard the clip on the site.......doesnt seem to good and "old school" to me.Sounds like a black album thing.....melodic hard rock maybe.

heh, in the vid, lars looks like a chemo patient and james looks like a numetal kid, haha.Kirk and bass dude look decent.

Yeah, it didn't really sound like RtL or MoP or ...AJfA or K'EA, but it didn't really sound like their Load or Reload or Black albums either. It was different. I don't know, there really wasn't enough there for me to decide.