Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I know my sex life is under par and that I sit at home jerking off all the time thinking about Jon and Larry but hey, it's a vast step up from getting up on you Ma, she's a terrible ride!!!!! Ohio, and Kentucky, it's all the same, you're still a red neck prick, get over it!!

Originally posted by azal
fan21.jpg

discuss.....

lovely jobly...

TOMMY>>>AHev you checked DECENT ORDINARY CRIMINAL yet? Good movie set in IRLSAND.

That dude with WARREL on thatpic, he is pitiful isnt he. I feel sorry for the poor guy. HE must have been in some accident.

Originally posted by ledmag
That dude with WARREL on thatpic, he is pitiful isnt he. I feel sorry for the poor guy. HE must have been in some accident.

Maybe, but that hasn't stopped him from being a dedicated Nevermore fan!:D :headbang:

Hey Led, just got a movie used today. Called The Ninth Configuration, byt the guy that wrote Exorcist. Freaking trippy in parts. This guy is a pshychiatrist to a remote castle where Vietnam soldiers were taken after going crazy. Some great monlogues by the crazies too. You might want to check it out.

Is it a new movie? Ive not heard of it.

Thanks for the warning.

Sure, that dude with nose up there, they like music too ......hahahahhaha. ITs cool WD was cool to him. Some ppl would not have been.

"Hell, IMO Richard Christy is better than Van Williams. But only with IE. Van Williams is better than Christy with Nevermore. Have them switch bands and it would definitely screw things up."
-FrostGiant

Richard hasn't done anything with Iced Earth...Horrow Show's drums were already created when he entered. All he did was sit down and play it. And when you put it next to what he played on The Sound of Perseverance or Burning Inside, quite frankly it sucks. It's pretty boring, straight forward Metal drumming. He as the technical abilities to do so much more. Oh well.

I also think if they let him play his style with Nevermore, it would be FUCKING CRUSHING.

I fucking love vans style, he fills everythin in so nicely.
His work definitly akes him one of me absolute fave drummers.

My $.02 on this Iced Earth and Nevermore deal. Sure, Jon likes gallop riffs. Sure, some songs sound slightly similar... but, each band is great for what they do. Iced Earth may reuse riffs, but they doesn't make it a bad thing. I enjoy ever Iced Earth and Nevermore song that i've heard. I have heard every released, and majority of demoed Nevermore song, and the majority of Iced Earth songs. Each have their good elements, but each have their flaws, the few that they DO have. Music is music. Food for the soul. Let each flourish

Can anybody point me to the post where DSM declared his intention to stop posting at 5,500, and/or explained the reasoning behind doing so?

This thread will never die. Three thousand years from now, the top scientists of AmeriCorp Inc., ruling world corporation, will discover an ancient, fragmented UM server. This thread will be the only thing remaining, and they will use it to justify their elimination of the right to freedom of speech and all those who practice that right.

And you know what? Those fuckers will be right, too.