Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Unregistered said:
I was going to put something worse but really you arent worth it. Iced earth is a great band and you are wrong about 3 or 4 riffs. Learn guitar and try to play any iced earth song. Then come back. I am a guitarist who happens to love both bands. You need to see both bands live and tell me who is better. Iced Earth rocks live and to be honest Warrel sounds well to compare him live I would say Axel Rose. He is a better singer in the studio. Maybe I just saw him on a bad day?? Iced earth dont have them. Matt is great all the time. I grant you Jeff is a genious on guitar. He is up there with Alex Scolnick (my idol). The rest of the band is lets say equal in talent. i have to say one more thing too. To sit there and put down a metal group who has stayed true to metal unlike Metallica and others like them, STAND ALONE AND BE ACCOUNTED METALHEADS. Yes we are out there and we must rise again. Stop this bull about people sucking. You cant play Iron Maiden and all the other covers they put out without being able to play. Both bands rock and metal rules. Get back on the metal wagon or go back to the kids on the block you fairy.

jon schaffer ?? is that you ?!??

Pyrus said:
Has anyone noticed how often people who are talking out of their asses add pointless Metallica-bashing just to make themselves feel special? Seriously, this has nothing to do with Metallica. GET OVER IT.
Metallica Superior In The 80's - Terrible In 90's And 2000 They Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My farts sound better than Metallica. By the way anyone who's seen the video of them playing with the symphonic orchestra notice Kirk at the end acting suspiciously gay?

I'm not trying to sound smart or make a joke, I'm seriously curious, since if you watch that video, at the end when eveyrone is clapping and cheering Kirk makes these really feminine gestures with his hands and everything. Just wondering what's that all about, don't get your panties in a twist.

I duno...I've met (very vbriefly) Kirk's wife, and she's pretty hot; form what I've heard, Kirk banged just a many chicks back in the day as the rest of the band. Some guys jut have some kinda effeminate movements - bone structure, or something.

Doesn't really matter, anyay. All that matters right now is how tired Iam. Fuck the SAT for depriving me of sleep. I wish I could get drunk right now, but my parents are home and they keep tabs on all the boozet in the house. And I don't eveN LIKE getting drunk anyway. Jesus Christ.

okay, done feeling sorry for myself. Carry on.

IM going easy on ya, cause you dont know anybetter, and you cant help your self.

Unregistered said:
I was going to put something worse but really you arent worth it.

**sure i am**

Iced earth is a great band and you are wrong about 3 or 4 riffs.

**sorry pal, my mistake. I thought 3 or 4 summed it up. WHat would say then? 1, 2?***

Learn guitar and try to play any iced earth song.

***hahahahahahahahah! Ok, how long have you been playin? I can do nearly anything Jon can.***

Then come back.

***Uhh, i dont have to leave and come back...I AM PREPAIRED as i type***

I am a guitarist who happens to love both bands.

**A lolly pop to you. RIGHT IN THE KISSER**

You need to see both bands live and tell me who is better.

**You need to go back, and reread.....If my opinion is what you want on the live performances of both bands. IE all the way on stage.***

Iced Earth rocks live and to be honest Warrel sounds well to compare him live I would say Axel Rose.

**I wouldnt go so far as to throw AXL in the mix.***

He is a better singer in the studio.

*Yet another LOLLY POP in the kisser of our unregistered friend here***

Maybe I just saw him on a bad day??

**Probably not. WD isnt good on stage**

Iced earth dont have them.

****,..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA***

Matt is great all the time.

**SO, you live with Matt right? Sure, how else would you know he is ALWAYS good.***

I grant you Jeff is a genious on guitar. He is up there with Alex Scolnick (my idol).

***I like JEFF better.***

The rest of the band is lets say equal in talent.

**without STeve D, IE has no fucking BASS. Your almost going too far here.**

i have to say one more thing too. To sit there and put down a metal group who has stayed true to metal unlike Metallica and others like them, STAND ALONE AND BE ACCOUNTED METALHEADS.

***yada fucking yada. I suppose im supposed to like Jonny boy just cause he shuved his recycled riff down everyone throats since the days of PURgatory? FUCK OFF ON THAT NOTE. Your a poser. Its all in the open now. TRUE. Ok. Shit dude. I should go back up and rereply to every sentenced youve threw out. You haev let us all down. TRUE...FUCK true. DO whats good AND original, what one likes, fuck being true. I do stand alone, when i stand and everyone els is setting down. i dig metal, rock, folk, you name it. Open your mind and your eyes, not to mention your ears. It may be a good idea for you look into the price of hearing aids. ANd you may need to check out some special ed classes, just so you can catch up with the rest of us.**

Yes we are out there and we must rise again.

***fuck dude, are you ok? Your acting like some KNight in shinning armour. Ha, your the Karate Kid, and that PETER SITERA song is playing on your cd player isnt hahahahahahah."Ill be your knight in shining armour, Ill be the hero that your dreaming of. We are gonna live together, knowing foever that we did it all for teh glory of love" hahahahha. That sums you up pretty good pal, hgahahgaagahahahaha****

Stop this bull about people sucking.

**is that an order? hahahaha...SIR IAN MCKELLEN are you hahahaha...the GAY KNIGHT hahahaha***

You cant play Iron Maiden and all the other covers they put out without being able to play.

***So, your saying Maiden is like a super guitar group? hahahahahahahahaha. Now i feel sorry for ya. hahahahah***

Both bands rock and metal rules.

***Well, i do like some things about IE, namley MATT, and MATT, and MATT. I would say MATT rocks, not IE.***

Get back on the metal wagon or go back to the kids on the block you fairy.

** i hope you are not the metal spocksman, the dude who is going to convence everyone metal is still good.***