Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Pyrus said:
That's not a fault. That's merely another facet of his supreme genius, because solos add nothing to music and should be removed from their residences and placed in concentration camps as a threat to metal.

that better be sarcasm

Actually im swedish by birth but i have many indo germanic relatives and roots throughout Scandinavia. My name is taken from a Darkthrone song in case you were wondering.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Actually im swedish by birth but i have many indo germanic relatives and roots throughout Scandinavia. My name is taken from a Darkthrone song in case you were wondering.

Do ya know Norther. One of my friend showed me a video few weeks ago and it's very cool. It's something black meatl/bodom/malmsteen/bla/bla something, but awesome! The keyboarder guy has a gear, that i had when i was 5, but the music is... Uh.. cool.

Speaking of KEY boards.I got a new key board today. Soft touch. Barely tell you even hit the KEYS.
The only problem is, the backshift key is half the size ofthe one i had. I hit theback slash button everytime instead of backspace

hahahahah. Well, every fuckin light in my house is on right now. hahahaha

BUt really, nahh, i felt fine, its gona take a bit ofgetting used to on this newie keyboard.

Hey pal, Im geting all of solitude aerturnus in the mail from Tee & Met.

Cool hey.

One more thing, how do you like the cathedral NIGHT OF THE SEA GULLS?
Dude, its one thier best ones really,. I dont know why i never really saw juts how doomy and evil that song really is.

Through the BLACK MIST!!!!
THEY RIDE!!!!!!
NIghts Templar!!!!
A R I S E !!!!!

Im out of time dude. SOrry. I would like to chat with ya. Buit its that time you know. MOVIE time. Gidg is asking for me.

SEE YA

Thanks Led, you're singlehandedly forcing me to dig out all my Cathedral! Heh. While Carnival Bizarre is not my favorite Cathedral, Night of the Seagulls is one of my faves off of it.

You'll like SA. I have Through the Darkest Hour and Adagio. Both are quality doomy metal. Thanks Led, now I gotta go dig out SA, Ha!

All right, take it easy, chat laters.