Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

These two bands both rule, end of story! They are both equally and enormously talented in all aspects of all metal. These two bands are best friends incase you idiots didn't notice, who think you know these bands so supposedly so well. You think they give a flying rats ass on competing against each other? Hell no! I would kill to see these two Metal bands on stage together. And as for Jon hating posers, I'm with him on that one. SCREW ALL THE BASTARDS WHO LIKE SHITKNOT AND MUDGAYNE!!!!
"Stay with it, don't fall by the wayside, don't start listening to crap that's force fed on the radio. The good stuff is out there, you just gotta search for it."--Iced Earth.
Matthew Barlow and Warrell Dane are my biggest vocal influences. You guys kick royal ass!

Originally posted by xoxicedearthxox
These two bands both rule, end of story! They are both equally and enormously talented in all aspects of all metal. These two bands are best friends incase you idiots didn't notice, who think you know these bands so supposedly so well. You think they give a flying rats ass on competing against each other? Hell no! I would kill to see these two Metal bands on stage together. And as for Jon hating posers, I'm with him on that one. SCREW ALL THE BASTARDS WHO LIKE SHITKNOT AND MUDGAYNE!!!!
"Stay with it, don't fall by the wayside, don't start listening to crap that's force fed on the radio. The good stuff is out there, you just gotta search for it."--Iced Earth.
Matthew Barlow and Warrell Dane are my biggest vocal influences. You guys kick royal ass!

Ok, I ll make a list to show you why you are a stupid FUCK

1) I dont care if their friends...as a matter of fact..the fact that they are friends was never mentioned in my post.

2) WHo said anything about competition? I didnt..i just asked which was your fav and why.....your so fucking retarded

3) "screw the bastards who listen to nu metal"
that says it all you moron. your such a fuck, you will not accept anyone who does not share your oppinion. You are a DEAD END, you have no light at the end of the TUNNEL. You will forever skulk in the shadows, and never be your TRUE self.

4) I never asked the BANDS oppinion you ass wipe. If i had, the post would have been titled.."hey warrel".

5)if you want to suck Jons COCK by doing just what he says, then great, that makes you even worse than i thought.

6)you would KILL to see these bands? Your a fucking gay stalker dim wit. You need to get on the payroll, JOn needs stupid "follow blindly and not think on my own" type ppl like you. Yes, he needs you to find other "follow blindly and not think on my own" type ppl...........just like you

ANd just so you know...since you either cant read very well, or you just cant process what you read.i have no clue which it is..but just so you know..i like BARLOW
and i like ICED EARTH.........but just like everything else i like...i am not moronic enough to say that every aspect of anything is SUPER. Once you grow up, and you stop sucking cock, you will see

to sum it all up.............you are a poser, yes you are......you are posing cause you are not making your own choices, your doin what JON tells ya to do.........YOU POSER FUCK

Originally posted by Djöfull
I totally agree!

Just what is it that you AGREE with?

Me, neal, winter, or the guy who xox(you know that means kisses right?)anyway..xoxicedcockxox

just what do you agree with..tell us, cause we do not KNOW. You didnt quote anyone, you didnt stick anyones name in your post.....you can do better than that...........i hope anyway

hahahha, i thought that when i called him a gay stalker was pretty funny too.........hahahhhahahaha

Join in here NEAL...tell him whats on your mind..he was talking to you as well you know.......GET HIM.....hahahhahaha

heh i dunno i think you did a pretty good job. you already covered all of the things i would have. the nu-metal bashing, the fact that hes a gay stalker..all that shit. ill bet he would get total rock-star syndrom if he ever met jon. get a big hardon and try to act all cool as if jon would give a fuck. what a little no talent cunt. oh well. i too would love to see them up on stage together, nevermore kicking the shit out of jon until he was choking and crying heh.
-neal

yeah, your right..i would love to see a real death brawl with those guys....but would Jeff be of any help? hahhhahha

If it ever happens, Ihope Jon does NOT bring the dude from SOD.......hahahhhahha

But yeah, your also right about what would happen if that sadd ass joker were to ever hook up with with JON in person...he would probably worship him, with stains on the penal area of his black jeans.